Haiti : Haiti and Haarp (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program)

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I am going to try the experiment using sound waves. From the video I could hear the frequency the oil geologist used and it appears to be between 7 and 8 hz. (Right now I am listening, through earphones, to a tone generator outputting a sine wave at 7hz. Based on what I am feeling in my head, I am very confident I will at least knock some photos off the wall when I connect the speakers.)

HAARP apparently does the same thing using low frequency radio waves to alternately vibrate the ionosphere, creating a jackhammer effect on the ground below.

When I heard the news of the earthquake my first thought was HAARP but I dismissed it. Today I read that the Russian navy and Venezuela are claiming it was an underwater tectonic weapon deployed by a U.S. warship which was in the area about 30 minutes before the event. (A similar weapon was allegedly used to cause the Asian Tsunami a few years ago.) If true, we live in an truly awful world.

Wayfarer,

Welcome to Destee.com, its good to have you Wayfarer, for real. That is a great name, which certainly matches your personality. Outside of reading your various comments, what brings me to post is the very last statement above. And on that point, true or not, you speak truth to power...Peace In.

Hello Clyde, and thank you.

I was drawn to Destee by chance during a Google search, and am happy to have found this place. :)

Wayfarer,

Welcome to Destee.com, its good to have you Wayfarer, for real. That is a great name, which certainly matches your personality. Outside of reading your various comments, what brings me to post is the very last statement above. And on that point, true or not, you speak truth to power...Peace In.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Hello Clyde, and thank you.

I was drawn to Destee by chance during a Google search, and am happy to have found this place. :)

And we benefit from the search made, Wayfarer, excellent...Peace In my brother friend.

Yes, HAARP represents a truly scary development. Couple HAARP with another recent invention, an invisible silent weapon that can be used on a crowd or pinpointed at an individual anywhere on earth that causes extreme debilitating pain and death if wanted.
These two weapons mark the beginning of a truly frightful time in human history.

And we benefit from the search made, Wayfarer, excellent...Peace In my brother friend.

How interesting you should say that.

My original Google search was for a book by Ra Un Nefer Amen – author of the Metu Neter. The thread I first commented on when I joined Destee was #3 in the Google search list. While driving home earlier this evening I was thinking of the Ausarian Metaphor in the Metu Neter, specifically the part where, after Ausar’s body is cut into 14 pieces and scattered around the world, Auset and Nebt-het collect all the parts, bury them under a river, and protect it with the serpent Kematef.

Symbolically, the bottom of the river represents the innermost depths of the spirit which can only be discerned through deep meditation/trance (symbolized by Kematef) by seekers who are lightest/purest of heart. The 14 parts of Ausar’s body represent the totality of the memories of the true knowledge and wisdom of our people/mankind/the world of Ausar’s time (which was more enlightened and advanced that we are today).

It occurred to me that the river in the metaphor could also symbolize our collective genetic code -- where the aforesaid memories/knowledge has been passed on for generations and is now is currently stored. (As you know, short term memory is synaptic and long term memory is genetic and thus inheritable.)

The serpent perfectly symbolizes the shape of the double-helix of DNA, with Auset and Nebt-het perhaps symbolizing each of the vertical spirals (with the “rungs” of the latter representing all the material knowledge of ourselves, and the significant memories of our entire history) carried between them. I was content to leave it at that – until I got home and saw your message. After reading your profile and seeing the information about your book I clicked through to Amazon and this sentence leapt out:

“….to explain molecular biologists use of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA); "inherited through the female line,”

Auset and Nebt-het are both female. Mitochondrial DNA, in my supposition, and consistent with the metaphor, is perhaps the means of preserving and transmitting the “old” knowledge, completely intact, so that it may be recalled and used in the future. I could go on with the implications of this to us (Black people in the present day) and how we recover that knowledge, but I have already hijacked the thread enough.

I will only add that I had some cash left in my PayPal account and was wondering what to do with it. The problem is now solved: I’m buying your book.

Was my clicking through on the Google link to this forum mere coincidence? Definitely not.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back