Haiti : Haiti “Pain Rush”: The Myth of White Superiority, Poverty Pimping NGOs and US Humanitarian Occupatio

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
(the term Clorox pain, descirbed in the article, is a term to describe the level of pain hunger sisters and brothers there are suffering, as if you sipped a bit of Clorox by mistake and the burning feeling you feel in your stomach)

Haiti is a symbolic nation for all Black African people on the globe. They are suffering as a payback for being the first African nation (yes African) to fight White Supremacy and achieve some form of success, and if we have a heart and a respect for our history, then we owe them a debt of help in every way we can and in any way we can! And no I am not Haitian or an immigrant, my parents and great great grands are from the south!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/haiti-pain-rush-the-myth-of-white-superiority-poverty-pimping-ngos-and-us-humanitarian-occupation/5338932

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.