Black People : H1N1 Vaccine

smh...I don't understand why, with as much speculation about health problems that have arisen on the continent (and outside of it) as a result of all those so-called 'helpful' vaccinations, people are still allowing them to come in there. I simply don't get it. Ultimately, you'd have to rely on the conscious health/medical experts and scientists among us to get a fairly solid answer. However, history ought to send red flags up among the people...smh.

I just want to know if the H1N1 Vaccine is safe.
They are immunising people here in Ghana and many have complained about it. They say it's painful.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Vaccines required by Law before a child enters school in America? Companies that manufacturer vaccines for American and African children are one and the same.... the only difference is African children are used as testers or guinea pigs so America and west can be disease free.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back