Black Relationships : Guys....can you love a woman yet cheat on her?

unique said:
Just wondering if you could truly love a woman with your heart and soul and cheat on her repeatedly? My ex fiance' notice the ex claims he loves me but I sure as heck can't see it after all the stunts he's pulled.

He might love you; however, if he has repeatedly cheated, then he is not ready to be in a relationship. Personally I would look elsewhere.

truely no you can't !
if you love her whole heart and soul you will never cheat not even blink on it
if one do step outside the relationship then something is wrong
1 he could be just a sweet talker and kind but in heart a wannabe playa type
2 his true love is not where he lay his head
3 he just don't care and love you but want you in his life

you can not love a woman and cheat but we all know there are thousands not just
men but women as well who do cheat for many reasons which none is better then
the next and cheating brings bitterness / betrayal and pain even anger sometime
physical body harm you just don't play with emotions and love your answer is NO.

unique said:
Just wondering if you could truly love a woman with your heart and soul and cheat on her repeatedly ? My ex fiance' notice the ex claims he loves me but I sure as heck can't see it after all the stunts he's pulled.

It is an interesting question, but...
yes, surely you can "love" a person and have a sexual relationship with another.
However, being "in love" with a mate, will never allow him/her to stray, ...there's a difference in loving someone and being in love with someone.
(jmho)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back