Black People : GUNMAN ORIGINALLY WENT AFTER BLACK CHURCH

Wear spiritual protection on at all times, too. Like my avatar, I made a debit card sized replica of it in color, put some clear tape over it and stuck it on the back of my car window as well as the front. There are others I use too, not to cause trouble, but to keep the bad spirits/energy away until I fade away.....

[Aten][Ancient Black Woomah][Dark Sun Riders][FelaKuti]

Make sure your women go too. They seem to like messing with women. All 3 of my daughters are really good with a 9mm. One can handle the .45.

I see a lot of sisters there

It always astounds me how we read documented accounts of these mentally deranged Caucasian vermin having long violent histories of assaulting Caucasian cops and live to tell about it. 10 out of 10 Blacks summarily shot dead by Caucasian cops were guilty of just "Standing while Black" by in some way appearing to strike the fear of GOD in them causing them to fear for their lives and engaging in deadly physical force to preempt any possibility of the Black actually doing anything to provoke such behavior. Puzzling.

Can anybody spell: Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang.....reload...Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang band bang bang bang...click click click......HALT!!!!!

This is why voting is so important. Mayor and council appoints the chief of police

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back