Black People : GUNMAN ORIGINALLY WENT AFTER BLACK CHURCH

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kemetstry, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +8,231
    [​IMG]
    Kentucky gunman attempted to enter predominantly black church minutes before grocery store shooting

By Jessica Schladebeck, New York Daily News

[​IMG]© Provided byOct. 26--The white man accused of gunning down two African-Americans at a grocery store in Kentucky was recorded on surveillance video attempting to enter a predominantly black church minutes before the deadly grocery store shooting.

Gregory Bush, a 51-year-old from Louisville with a history of mental illness and violence, was arrested shortly after the attack Wednesday and charged with murder in the deaths of 67-year-old Vickie Lee Jones and 69-year-old Maurice Stallard. He's also facing an additional 10 counts of wanton endangerment.
    Shortly after releasing Bush's photo to the public, officials received a tip from an employee of the city of Jeffersontown, who said he saw the suspect outside the First Baptist Church, which is headed by a black pastor and has a significant African-American membership, city police chief Sam Rogers said during a press conference.
    Video from the property confirmed Bush was at the church before he made his way to the Kroger in Jeffersontown, located on the outskirts of Louisville about two miles away.
    "He was unsuccessful in gaining access to the church," Rogers said. "I do not know the correlation, but it was just 10 to 15 minutes before the shooting."
    He added it was too soon to say whether or not the shooting was racially motivated, emphasizing authorities "are pursuing all avenues of investigation no matter where that takes us or what it involves."

The FBI also announced it "is evaluating the evidence to determine if there were any violations of federal law," including hate crimes.
    Cops said Bush on Wednesday walked to the back of the Kroger store and shot Stallard in the back of the head. He continued to fire at him "as he was down on the floor" and then made his way to the parking lot, where he allegedly shot Jones.
    The shooter reportedly traded gunfire with a third person outside before he was apprehended. The son of the armed man, who was legally carrying a weapon, told WAVE3 that Bush vowed he would not fire if the other man also refrained from doing so.
    "He said he wouldn't shoot if he didn't shoot so my dad just stayed there and then the guy took off down the parking lot," the son said.

"He said 'don't shoot me, I won't shoot you.' He's like, 'whites don't kill whites.'"

Bush's criminal record shows he previously threatened his ex-wife and twice punched a deputy sheriff trying to subdue him, according to court records. He was charged with assault, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct in addition to being designated a "suicide risk" in wake of the 2009 incident.
    He was additionally charged with menacing for following a 15-year-old into a movie theater bathroom and wrapping his hands around her waist in 2003.
    Bush is behind bars on $5 million bond.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. Senegal

Senegal Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +592
  3. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +8,231

yeah, it does seem like it's time for a trip to the gun range huh

4. Senegal

Senegal Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +592
    Make sure your women go too. They seem to like messing with women. All 3 of my daughters are really good with a 9mm. One can handle the .45.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,145
    shoot back.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 2
    • List
  6. Mister Aten

Mister Aten Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +19
    Wear spiritual protection on at all times, too. Like my avatar, I made a debit card sized replica of it in color, put some clear tape over it and stuck it on the back of my car window as well as the front. There are others I use too, not to cause trouble, but to keep the bad spirits/energy away until I fade away.....

[Aten][Ancient Black Woomah][Dark Sun Riders][FelaKuti]

7. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +8,231

I see a lot of sisters there

• Like Like x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  8. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    It always astounds me how we read documented accounts of these mentally deranged Caucasian vermin having long violent histories of assaulting Caucasian cops and live to tell about it. 10 out of 10 Blacks summarily shot dead by Caucasian cops were guilty of just "Standing while Black" by in some way appearing to strike the fear of GOD in them causing them to fear for their lives and engaging in deadly physical force to preempt any possibility of the Black actually doing anything to provoke such behavior. Puzzling.

Can anybody spell: Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang.....reload...Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang band bang bang bang...click click click......HALT!!!!!

9. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +8,231

This is why voting is so important. Mayor and council appoints the chief of police