Black People : Gun Shop Debuts Credit-Card-Sized Shotgun

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Oct 7, 2004.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    http://www.wftv.com/news/3786870/detail.html

:pc: HERE! :hearthis:

Gun Shop Debuts Credit-Card-Sized Shotgun

Crazy invention. You have to pack the gun powder into the end, load BB's and then a wade of paper. The problem is this thing could blow up on you. That was a very serious problem with muzzleloaders.
    ==========================
    WEIRD PHOTOS: News Of The Strange Slideshow

At the top of this article is a link pointing to some photo's. Take a look at some. Look at the " 99 " pictures of the weird. Some are weird, others are interesting.
    ===========================
    I heard today. The government is going to serialize bullet casings. :bully: They will make it illegal to sell others without serial numbers. I have said that this should be done. The markings supposely can not be seen with the naked-eye. Could this be a hoax? A plan to fool folks, and get crime to drop. Either way, I believe its a great proposal. I'm searching for the article now.

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,864
    It's interesting that many of these so-called "new" inventions were seen if you ever watched old James Bond movies from 30-40 years ago.

Queenie :spinstar:

3. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    putting serial numbers on ammo will do nothing as far as I see except tell where it was purchased I hope it never happens to be honest.......murders have not gone down even with all the gun laws in effect ...gun laws only affect folk that buy their guns legally..a flare gun could also be used like a shotgun as they use the same bore size ....12ga. .....

Mississippi Red