Gun Ownership : Gun Ownership? Do You & Why?

i found that carrying a gun made me more aggressive.
i could see myself hurting somebody.
i got rid of it.

There are a lot of people who should do this. They don't think it's strange how they actually want someone to try to harm them just so they have a reason to shoot a person. That's not normal or sane thinking.

There are a lot of people who should do this. They don't think it's strange how they actually want someone to try to harm them just so they have a reason to shoot a person. That's not normal or sane thinking.
when i carried a gun i could detect a change in my attitude.
when i drank i could detect a change in my behavior.

i did not like it and so i stopped those things.

some may actually like the alteration of their behavior.
i'm sure that's what is behind the gun nuts.

Last edited:
I did have a weapon. I actually went to look at a long gun and hand gun a few weeks ago. I prefer to have one. I will also apply for concealed. Being prior military I of course learned to fire a weapon and was really a good shooter. So after I got out, I always had a hand gun. My last gun was my ex husbands so I gave it back and now I need another one. My boyfriend is a cop so I can go to the range a bit more now and want something new. I also live in Atlanta. Too much goes on here not to be prepared. I even made sure both my children learned to fire a weapon. Son and daughter.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back