Gun Ownership : Gun Ownership? Do You & Why?

Damaris Sheldon

BANNED
Jun 27, 2016
Obviously my dad got me interested in guns, my mom really didn't like that & she fought him tooth & nail every time he took me to the range in Farmingdale & other ranges to shoot guns, after having to discharge his service weapon twice he kind of lost interest in taking me to the ranges & I was very distracted because of what he was going through & my mom was completely devastated but some of my older cousins would take me & one day I met the famous Katelyn Francis, she really inspired me & even my cousins were impressed with her demeanor, she was incredible. This brief video doesn't even do her justice, she was very young back then but extremely capable & wise beyond her years.

Thanks Katelyn, you did a wonderful thing.

I truly believe in this day & age of home invasions, car jackings & violent road rage confrontations gun ownership should a serious consideration to every citizen who cares for their own safety & the safety of their loved ones.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back