Gun Ownership : gun control? how? suggestions please

I just don't understand why people are willing to "do whatever it takes" with guns to survive but they won't act in any meaningful capacity long before things get that bad.

Because it's already bad. And not because of us. The US don't care about peace and they will do anything they can to prevent it. It's like one has to be this way because the people we are fighting don't like us and want to destroy us. What better way than to exterminate us. Guns do a quick and easy job.

Because it's already bad. And not because of us. The US don't care about peace and they will do anything they can to prevent it. It's like one has to be this way because the people we are fighting don't like us and want to destroy us. What better way than to exterminate us. Guns do a quick and easy job.

So the answer to this is ... more guns? more violence?

Fair enough. People are more than entitled to their beliefs. I disagree about how bad it is (we've seen worse in the world), because i think things can still be fixed, and I disagree that more of the same will improve the nation or the world.

So the answer to this is ... more guns? more violence?

Fair enough. People are more than entitled to their beliefs. I disagree about how bad it is (we've seen worse in the world), because i think things can still be fixed, and I disagree that more of the same will improve the nation or the world.

I'm not saying that we should get a bunch of guns and kill people. No but guess what they are coming to kill us. Look at Tibet. Peaceful, serene and they are being slaughtered by the Chinese all because they want peace. In order to get it we have to fight for it and if that means eliminating people well then they have to go.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back