Gun Ownership : gun control? how? suggestions please

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
I just don't understand why people are willing to "do whatever it takes" with guns to survive but they won't act in any meaningful capacity long before things get that bad.

Because it's already bad. And not because of us. The US don't care about peace and they will do anything they can to prevent it. It's like one has to be this way because the people we are fighting don't like us and want to destroy us. What better way than to exterminate us. Guns do a quick and easy job.

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
Because it's already bad. And not because of us. The US don't care about peace and they will do anything they can to prevent it. It's like one has to be this way because the people we are fighting don't like us and want to destroy us. What better way than to exterminate us. Guns do a quick and easy job.
So the answer to this is ... more guns? more violence?

Fair enough. People are more than entitled to their beliefs. I disagree about how bad it is (we've seen worse in the world), because i think things can still be fixed, and I disagree that more of the same will improve the nation or the world.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
So the answer to this is ... more guns? more violence?

Fair enough. People are more than entitled to their beliefs. I disagree about how bad it is (we've seen worse in the world), because i think things can still be fixed, and I disagree that more of the same will improve the nation or the world.

I'm not saying that we should get a bunch of guns and kill people. No but guess what they are coming to kill us. Look at Tibet. Peaceful, serene and they are being slaughtered by the Chinese all because they want peace. In order to get it we have to fight for it and if that means eliminating people well then they have to go.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: