Gun Ownership : gun control? how? suggestions please

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Well think about it, how many people die at the hands of the military? And why are there detention centers being built and have been built in the US? What are the rules of Martial Law because it has been declared already so what are you going to do when troops ride into your community shooting at people like they have overseas.

Because guess what.. It's coming here soon. So it's not a romantic fantasy. it's called a genocide. What other way to kill off the black people? Katrina was a test run and what happened there?

When the truth is finally revealed what do you think will happen? Roses and tea??? No no no no. You have to be ready for what will happen.
Get ready to die none the less.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
Looking forword to seeing them again?

As souls we always re-encounter each other in some shape or form. But see I am all for peace but I'm not stupid. We must be at least 10 steps ahead of our enemy yet our enemy right now has planned for 25 years ahead. I'm not saying kill people in a senseless manner but I will defend and protect mines by any means necessary. I'm not looking for trouble nor am I attracting it but if it passes through my territory it will be dealt with.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
As souls we always re-encounter each other in some shape or form. But see I am all for peace but I'm not stupid. We must be at least 10 steps ahead of our enemy yet our enemy right now has planned for 25 years ahead. I'm not saying kill people in a senseless manner but I will defend and protect mines by any means necessary. I'm not looking for trouble nor am i attracting it but if it passes through my territory it will be dealt with.
Being ready is good for you. Ok

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: