Gun Ownership : Gun Control Around the World: A Primer

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
Lessons from Canada to Japan

lead_large.jpg

The debate over gun control in the United States has waxed and waned over the years, stirred by a series of mass killings by gunmen in civilian settings. In particular, the killing of 20 schoolchildren in Newtown, Connecticut, in December 2012 fueled a national discussion over gun laws and calls by the Obama administration to limit the availability of military-style weapons. However, compromise legislation that would have banned
semiautomatic assault weapons and expanded background checks was defeated in the Senate in 2013, despite extensive public support.

Gun-control advocates sought to rekindle the debate following another string of deadly mass shootings in 2015, including the killing of nine people at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, and 14 at a community center in San Bernardino, California. These advocates often highlight the stricter gun laws and lower incidence of gun violence in several other democracies, like Japan and Australia, but many others say this correlation proves little and note that rates of gun crime in the United States have plunged over the last two decades.

In January 2016, President Obama took a series of executive actions intended to curb gun violence, including measures to expand federal background checks to most gun buyers.

Read more

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/01/worldwide-gun-control-policy/423711/

UBNaturally

Ok, let's examine this one. I know the NRA, hate groups and survivalists, are stuck on their 2nd Amendment rights. But, it seems clear to me that all the violence in the USA would come to a halt if we did as the England did and outlawed firearms. Even the police don't carry firearms there.

Black on Black crime would decrease dramatically. People talk about gun control over automatic weapons, etc. Controlling who can and can't buy firearms.... But, why can't we overturn the 2nd Amendment and have a gun-free society? Is it impossible, or just highly unlikely because our citizens love their guns?

UBNaturally

Ok, let's examine this one. I know the NRA, hate groups and survivalists, are stuck on their 2nd Amendment rights. But, it seems clear to me that all the violence in the USA would come to a halt if we did as the England did and outlawed firearms. Even the police don't carry firearms there.

Black on Black crime would decrease dramatically. People talk about gun control over automatic weapons, etc. Controlling who can and can't buy firearms.... But, why can't we overturn the 2nd Amendment and have a gun-free society? Is it impossible, or just highly unlikely because our citizens love their guns?
If guns can't be banned because of the Constitution we can ban ammo. Why isn't ammo banned?

OVER 400 OF UNARMED BLACK PPL.....KILLED....IN 2014...BY THE POLICE
OVER 750 OF UNARMED BLACK PPL.....KILLED....IN 2015...BY THE POLICE

THE GUN....AND A WILL TO DIE....IS HOW THE EUROPEANS TOOK OVER THIS COUNTRY......

NO WAY IN HELL ARE THEY GONNA DISARM THEMSELVES.....NO MATTER WHAT GUN LAW IS PASSED....THERES AT LEAST A MILLION OF GEORGE ZIMMERMANS OUT THERE......READY TO SHOOT...

THE ELITES CAN STEER OBAMA IN ANY DIRECTION THEY WANT .....FOR ALL KINDS OF FACE VALUE.....BUT THEY WILL MOST DEFINITELY MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR WHITE MEN TO OBTAIN GUNS.....KEEP THEM.....CARRY THEM.....AND USE THEM....

ITS ONLY SAD THAT NOT ENOUGH BROTHAS....WANNA INVEST IN GUNS....MERELY FOR PROTECTION FROM OPEN SEASON.......BECAUSE ITS JUST PLAIN BACKWARDS , TO BE OK WITH BEING A POTENTIAL VICTIM , ONLY TO END UP EITHER ACQUIESCING , OR BEING A STATISTIC.....INSTEAD TAKING NOTES FROM THE DEACONS FOR DEFENSE....

BLACK ON BLACK CRIME ??? ---> HASNT IT DECREASED STEADILY OVER THE LAST 12 YEARS ??

HASNT THE RATE OF YOUNG BLACK MEN IN COLLEGE RISEN CONSISTENTLY EVERY YEAR SINCE 2003 ??...ISNT THIS THE MAIN REASON WHY BLACK MEN UNDER 35 ARE THE HIGHEST NUMBER KILLED FROM 2014 - 2015 ?

WE ARE DEALING WITH TWO MINDSETS OF WHITE FOLKS IN AMERIKKKA.....

ONE THAT COLLECTIVELY PLANS OUT OUR OPPRESSION WITH HIS PEERS....
AND ONE THAT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID....ONLY SMART ENOUGH TO ENSURE RACIAL AGGRESSION IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE.....LIKE HES INSTRUCTED TO DO...

BECAUSE SOCIALLY......WE ARE DEALING WITH THE OFFSPRING OF THE POOR , THE VERY FILTHY , AND THE INCARCERATED CRIMINALS , FROM EUROPE.....

REMEMBER....AFTER OUR PPL WERE DONE BUILDING AMERIKKKA , EUROPE DECIDED TO GATHER 60% OF THEIR POOR , ALONG WITH ALL OF THEIR TRASH IN THEIR JAILS.....SHIP THEM HERE , AND PLACED THEM IN CHARGE OF US.....

WHY ??

BECAUSE WE KNEW ALL OF THE TRADES.....WE OUTNUMBERED THE ELITES , AND WE WERE IN A POSITION TO ECONOMICALLY TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY......SO THEY HAD TO CALL FOR REINFORCEMENTS....

IN MY OPINION....THIS TOPIC IS A CASE OF --> " if i can sell you a problem , then you HAVE to purchase my solution "

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back