Black Education / Schools : Guide I Made for How to Earn A's on Tests, Send to a Student You Know!

Latina Green

working for the economic liberation of our people
Mar 10, 2018
Hi Family,

I am a retired A+ student and math tutor, and I want to pass on my study methods to the next generation before I forget them :) I have always hated that there are classes on everything but how to study. Grades are not a product of intelligence, but hard work and strategy; the more strategy involved, the less hard work needed!

I am tired of our school system treating our kids like 2nd class citizens, and teaching them in a million subtle and overt ways that they are not good enough or smart enough to succeed. This is false, and they deserve to know this as early as possible. We should let them see this for themselves, but providing them with detailed instructions they can follow to succeed. Telling them "keep your head in those books" isn't always enough for a child who already feels overwhelmed and like a failure.

The presentation is free and mobile-friendly. Please send the following link to any students you know that could use a boost to their grades.

https://tinagworks.com/schooltips/

Thanks for reading!

L. Green

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hi Family,

I am a retired A+ student and math tutor, and I want to pass on my study methods to the next generation before I forget them :) I have always hated that there are classes on everything but how to study. Grades are not a product of intelligence, but hard work and strategy; the more strategy involved, the less hard work needed!

I am tired of our school system treating our kids like 2nd class citizens, and teaching them in a million subtle and overt ways that they are not good enough or smart enough to succeed. This is false, and they deserve to know this as early as possible. We should let them see this for themselves, but providing them with detailed instructions they can follow to succeed. Telling them "keep your head in those books" isn't always enough for a child who already feels overwhelmed and like a failure.

The presentation is free and mobile-friendly. Please send the following link to any students you know that could use a boost to their grades.

Thanks for reading!

L. Green

Hello L. Green, welcome ... "A's for Days!!!" is very impressive, thanks for sharing.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Hi Family,

Thanks for reading!

L. Green
This appears to be a wonderful thing you're making available to some of our less fortunate cash strapped Latina/Black babies. Are all of your educational tutorials free for our Latina/Black babies or just how extensive is your advertised free introductory program? Do you offer grants or other "Non-profit" funding programs to assist in the furtherance of our less fortunate cash strapped Latina/Black babies education? Lord knows our future can use all the help people like you make available to them in spite of the one sided adverse educational system they have to endure.

o-BLACK-TEACHERS-facebook.jpg

29906170001_5780351010001_5780346124001-vs.jpg

GOD bless.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: