Black Poetry : Guess...

I don't Know What to Say!

Y'all,thanks a lot. Ya know I want to repsond personally to this. I can't just get responses and be like thanks y'all bye. ha ha ha. Firstly,poetsean,you are a very good poet my dear and I always love readin ya. Thanks for your replys. Two fish,you all dat and den some,babygurl.Love readin ya also.Can't wait until you come out wit a cd or a movie soon. Crossin ma fingers. GA_Sunshyne,Yeah I know gurl. You are ever so true to me. Thank You. You make me smile. Lovin readin ya and hearin from ya. Peace,gurly.Jyntlebreez thank you also.Love your screen name also. You be reppin fa sho. And thanks for replying to the last poem I did. You were the only one. I read ya but I never responded but I would like to say double thank ya.You're true Thanks.Poeticdelight,I havn't heard that song but I got to check it out. You are a lovely poetress,love readin ya poems. They da bomb,gurly. Fa sho. They extra extra tyte. Ha ha ha ha!My playa playa,the one and only GQ! How you doing? What's been happenin wit ya lately. Well,that's good. You be spittin some good rythmes too,ma brotha. Thanks for the reply.So good to see ya and hear from ya.Thank you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back