Black People : Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?

Goddess phynxofkmt, this is a very interesting find. I studied the photos for awhile, and for me personally the Man does not appear Black. If this is indeed a hoax, its possible the hoaxers did not intend for the Man to look Black. Asian bodies get darker after death, plus the shadows cast over the Man makes him look darker as well, but you'd have to look at the images of the arms to really see the difference. There have been a few other images online depicting Asians in this manner.

80461084.jpg

I'm not sure why. This is one is a really good hoax. If real, I would guess it is a Thai Man that has been dead for a few hours. Rumors suggest there are Cannibal cults in Thailand. But I'm not sure they'd be picnicking as they are here? There are rituals like this in Africa, but most involve eating a small piece flesh from a powerful Elder, not the entire body as depicted here.

There was a so-called Cannibalism case near Canada I believe. A Man was beheaded on the greyhound bus by an Asian Man. Some passengers claimed the Asian continued to stab him, even after beheading him- taking out pieces of the Man's flesh.

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/local/story.html?id=909d3c15-afbd-4955-a5cf-be3ad54e34e4

My gut tells me, that the Asiatic is a worse master than the Caucasian, and his intentions in the motherland will make colonialism look like good times. I truly mean that. I don't trust them. They are barbaric with their own people and have been for centuries.

My gut tells me, that the Asiatic is a worse master than the Caucasian, and his intentions in the motherland will make colonialism look like good times
. I truly mean that. I don't trust them. They are barbaric with their own people and have been for centuries

I alluded to this very thing when I posted an article about the Chinese presence in Africa last year. I promptly got shot down by another African poster and was more or less told to STFU because their presence was a good thing for Africans. To ensure that people understood just how much my words lacked credibility, the old ‘you are just another African sell out speaking from Diaspora and ergo has no clue.’ song was played.

I left it at that.

However the best analogy that succinctly captures what is going on is Africa has its knickers by its ankles, and while the Caucasian has been raping it from the front, the Asian has now taken his position at the back. Without lubrication I should add. Crude analogy I know, but I dare anyone to come up with a more fitting one.

Alexandra[/SIZE]

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back