Black People : Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by phynxofkemet, Aug 18, 2009.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Since the captivity of the Afrakan began, he has been devoured mentally, emotionally, sexually and physically. This ingesting of the Afrakan has served to prolong the lives of his captors, granting them knowledge, energy and the sciences of life.

The eating of the Black man, is quite literal for some. I have to wonder will the sleeping giant awaken soon, or will he continue the dream of emancipation, never realizing that he was domesticated?

I know there was a reason our ancestors never trusted the Asiatic and considered him a "miserable lo creature". So worried are we about the Caucasian, the child of the Asiatic Set, the child that was genetically engineered from the Afro-Asian tribes. Caucasian, the being that was formed for intelligence, efficiency and the ability to perform tasks and duties unlike no other. Do we not see clearly how the Caucasian reacts to his Creator, the Asiatic? How he respects his presence, caters to his business an writes of his wisdom. Having not the knowledge to breath LIFE into man, but schooled in the sciences of his Afrakan brother, Asiatic Set gave birth to a new link, a new race, a new breed. This race was intended to serve it's Creator, to enslave the children of Osirus, to execute the will and desire of his Asian director, and we sit and worry about what the Caucasian has up his sleeve, the whole time forgetting who was originally on the opposite side of the chess board.

I drew a picture 10 years ago, and finally I get the message. I hope that if I've downloaded this info, that my other brothers and sisters have too.

The following link contains GRAPHIC PHOTOS THAT SEEM TO BE REAL AND NOT STAGED. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

BLACKMAN BEING SERVED FOR DINNER IN (?THAILAND)

http://marinafm.net/up/group/mnde_awadem/[/U]

2. CITIZEN

CITIZEN Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +144
    WTF

there must be some kind of mistake...i saw...i think i saw....i mean those pics must be a misunderstanding, right...cuz there's no way...i mean...no?

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    You know, sometimes words just aren't enough.
    This is one of those times.

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Not to worry (Brother?)(Sister?) Citzen and Brother Kamau47

Look for the KEY WORDS....

SiS. Phynxofkmt.....WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THESE IMAGES:?:

Aside from the 'obvious' I drew from your write up.

Consider the Asiatic in the "death" and clear DESTRUCTION of the AFREEKAN.

I don't have the legitimate statistics, yet, my anecdotal data suggest those yellow people are the heads in the behavioral/mental health 'field'. "Yellow people" including those from Indian, Pakistan and other points "East".......as in 'religions'. They are the Psychiatrist and therefore, 'leaders' of the programs and 'treatment'.

That's the first thing comes to mind when I Listen and Learn from what you have Shared. :bowdown:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

5. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Sister TTTC

I am not sure what the "meaning" is as I am investigating their source. Since I don't read Thai, I'm unable to decipher the teeshirts that the men are seen wearing.

This was posted on facebook, and many are stunned. I believe it has surfaced for a reason and ought to not be disregarded. I long ago wrote about the Chinaman in Africa, but I refrained from making any comments in the thread about his enterprising on the Motherland.

My gut tells me, that the Asiatic is a worse master than the Caucasian, and his intentions in the motherland will make colonialism look like good times. I truly mean that. I don't trust them. They are barbaric with their own people and have been for centuries.

And unlike the Caucasoid who has studied the Afrakan, but invited him into his family, the Asiatic will not do that. They will take from us whatever they find useful, including our bodies if science indicates it will serve them, and throw us away like dogs.

I know the images are disturbing and I wrestled with whether to share them. In the end, I figured that it was wise to let the forum members choose for themselves if they believe these are authentic and what that may mean for us.

6. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings SiS Phynxofkmt!

This is some deep ish here for sure. I talked about this during the first half hour of tonite's meeting. You can hear it by clicking on the link below..."LISTEN TO LEARN"....

M.E.
    :hearts2:

7. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Goddess phynxofkmt, this is a very interesting find. I studied the photos for awhile, and for me personally the Man does not appear Black. If this is indeed a hoax, its possible the hoaxers did not intend for the Man to look Black. Asian bodies get darker after death, plus the shadows cast over the Man makes him look darker as well, but you'd have to look at the images of the arms to really see the difference. There have been a few other images online depicting Asians in this manner.

[​IMG]

I'm not sure why. This is one is a really good hoax. If real, I would guess it is a Thai Man that has been dead for a few hours. Rumors suggest there are Cannibal cults in Thailand. But I'm not sure they'd be picnicking as they are here? There are rituals like this in Africa, but most involve eating a small piece flesh from a powerful Elder, not the entire body as depicted here.

There was a so-called Cannibalism case near Canada I believe. A Man was beheaded on the greyhound bus by an Asian Man. Some passengers claimed the Asian continued to stab him, even after beheading him- taking out pieces of the Man's flesh.

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/local/story.html?id=909d3c15-afbd-4955-a5cf-be3ad54e34e4

8. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180

I alluded to this very thing when I posted an article about the Chinese presence in Africa last year. I promptly got shot down by another African poster and was more or less told to STFU because their presence was a good thing for Africans. To ensure that people understood just how much my words lacked credibility, the old ‘you are just another African sell out speaking from Diaspora and ergo has no clue.’ song was played.

I left it at that.

However the best analogy that succinctly captures what is going on is Africa has its knickers by its ankles, and while the Caucasian has been raping it from the front, the Asian has now taken his position at the back. Without lubrication I should add. Crude analogy I know, but I dare anyone to come up with a more fitting one.

Alexandra[/SIZE]