Black People : Guess What Our 16th Birthday Present is - and Win a Year of Premium Membership - 24 HOUR CONTEST !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is tough Sister Destee, I read all the guesses which helps not to repeat anything; but since I have until this time tomorrow night, Ima put my thinking cap on tonight:)

Okay Family ... i'm gonna present our birthday present to everyone in 24 hours !!!!

If you GUESS what the birthday present is ... and you have to be specific ... you'll win a YEAR of Premium Membership !!!

You have 24 hours to guess ... post in this thread ... guess as many times as you'd like ... :jumping:

Once i present the git ... tomorrow night this same time ... this contest will be over!

I really don't think anyone will guess ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Cause its such a kewl birthday present ... :whee:

But if you wanna try ... try to win a year of Premium Membership ... get your guesses on !!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! :party: :party: :party:

Happy 16th Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Post your guesses in this thread ... :thinking:

And remember ... you must be specific ... you must guess ... well ... exactly ... to win ... :wink:

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Destee, are you giving any hints, clues, etc.....

no Sister ... i aint give'n no hints ... yall guess'n too good already ... :hide: ... :peeking: ... :peekk:

no ... no hints ... not intentionally anyway ... :cheerleader:... :cheerleader:... :cheerleader:... :party:

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back