Black People : Guess What Our 16th Birthday Present is - and Win a Year of Premium Membership - 24 HOUR CONTEST !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Okay Family ... i'm gonna present our birthday present to everyone in 24 hours !!!!

If you GUESS what the birthday present is ... and you have to be specific ... you'll win a YEAR of Premium Membership !!!

You have 24 hours to guess ... post in this thread ... guess as many times as you'd like ... :jumping:

Once i present the gift ... tomorrow night this same time ... this contest will be over!

Only one winner ... the first person that actually names the birthday gift!

So even if folk say the same thing, the first one that posted it, is the winner!

I really don't think anyone will guess ... :chair:

Cause its such a kewl birthday present ... :whee:

But if you wanna try ... try to win a year of Premium Membership ... get your guesses on !!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! :party: :party: :party:

Happy 16th Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Post your guesses in this thread ... :thinking:

And remember ... you must be specific ... you must guess ... well ... exactly ... to win ... :wink:

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Okay Family ... i'm gonna present our birthday present to everyone in 24 hours !!!!

If you GUESS what the birthday present is ... and you have to be specific ... you'll win a YEAR of Premium Membership !!!

You have 24 hours to guess ... post in this thread ... guess as many times as you'd like ... :jumping:

Once i present the gift ... tomorrow night this same time ... this contest will be over!

Only one winner ... the first person that actually names the birthday gift!

So even if folk say the same thing, the first one that posted it, is the winner!

I really don't think anyone will guess ... :chair:

Cause its such a kewl birthday present ... :whee:

But if you wanna try ... try to win a year of Premium Membership ... get your guesses on !!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! :party: :party: :party:

Happy 16th Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Post your guesses in this thread ... :thinking:

And remember ... you must be specific ... you must guess ... well ... exactly ... to win ... :wink:

Love You! :grouphug:

Destee
Omg it could be anything. I don't know where to start. Hmmm maybe a bithday video shout out from the president himself. LOL i don't know lol.

Omg it could be anything. I don't know where to start. Hmmm maybe a bithday video shout out from the president himself. LOL i don't know lol.

lol ... oh gosh ... what a birthday present ... mic check, 1, 2 ... This is Barack Obama, President of the USA !!!

great guess ... great birthday present idea ... :party: :party: :party:

keep 'em coming !!!! :wink:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back