Black People : GSW to the head. When are we going to stop this madness?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
When did I EVER say that we are the only ones who behave badly???????? Show and tell, Bro. James.
Who claimed that Black people were irresponsible, and that nobody else was??
it is undeniable that Black people shoot each other FAR more, and for much less. It's not even close.

Anyone who denies that we are not much more likely to shoot each other and for far less than White people simply have their head in the sand.
If ANYONE here is in the profession of Emergency Medicine, I assure you their experience would be the same as mine.
This is ESPECIALLY true if they have worked places like Little Rock, Memphis, Atlanta, Birmingham, New Orleans, Houston, St. Louis, or any other place with a high percentage of Black population.

It's time to stop denying this truth and confront it.
i get the impression that you think black people are worse than others.

Full Speed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2009
i get the impression that you think black people are worse than others.

Would that have anything to do with the fact that I have verbalized the truth of what 8 1/2 years of transporting GSW's have made painfully clear to me?? Are you attempting to deny this FACT? What does the FACT that over 95% of the GSW's I have transported since 2003 have been Blacks shot by other blacks say to you??? PLEASE ANSWER THAT QUESTION. If in your mind a people group who shoots one another far more often that other people groups make them "worse than others", then that's your claim. I didn't say that. I simply stated an indisputable fact that has proven true time and time and time again.

Full Speed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2009
black people have been brainwashed to self destruct.......

Brainwashed or not, my solution to stop the madness/murders remains the same:

Blame the man who pulls the trigger. That is a MUST! It must be understood that those who commit crimes against our community are essentially making themselves the enemy of our community. While this might seem harsh, it is essential that our people understand the gravity of Blacks killing Blacks. We must understand that our silence when Blacks kill Blacks is tacit approval. We must understand that if the community doesn't express outrage towards and condemnation of the man who pulls the trigger, the message is sent that our lives are less valuble if a Black man takes that life as compared to if a White man takes that life.

If the community were to rise up and express outrage each time a murder occurred, make it clear that the community will not sit silently while our soldiers drop like flies, maybe these trigger men would think twice, or more before so foolishly take the life of another Black soldier.

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOUR NAMING, BLAMING, AND SHAMING THE WHITE MAN STRATEGY COULD RESULT IN BRINGING AN END OR SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION TO BLACK PEOPLE KILLING BLACK PEOPLE.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!