Black People : GSW to the head. When are we going to stop this madness?

i agree with you. certainly blame the one who shoots. i also blame the system that created him.
i have already explained my position which includes your position.
this is where we get into the loop.
Can you refresh my memory with a cut and paste, or a sumptin' Other than naming, blaming, and shaming the White man, I don't recall any details that demonstrated how this was supposed to result in an end to or significant reduction in Black people murdering Black people.

If your position INCLUDES my position, why are we in a heated discussion??? I get the impression that the idea of blaming Black people for anything is offensive to you.

Can you refresh my memory with a cut and paste, or a sumptin' Other than naming, blaming, and shaming the White man, I don't recall any details that demonstrated how this was supposed to result in an end to or significant reduction in Black people murdering Black people.

If your position INCLUDES my position, why are we in a heated discussion??? I get the impression that the idea of blaming Black people for anything is offensive to you.
i have long advocated outrage against those who shoot and destroy our neighborhoods. i still do.
i say that they do the white devils work for him. they need to be corrected.

at the same time i look at the big picture and see who has created this mess in our midst.
we have to clean up the mess but we also have to stop it from happening all over again.
i say we have to deal with the white devil. it's not one or the other. it's both.

i have long advocated outrage against those who shoot and destroy our neighborhoods. i still do.
i say that they do the white devils work for him. they need to be corrected.

at the same time i look at the big picture and see who has created this mess in our midst.
we have to clean up the mess but we also have to stop it from happening all over again.
i say we have to deal with the white devil. it's not one or the other. it's both.

What do you mean by "deal with" the white devil??? I assume you mean to consume some of our energy doing something that is supposed to set him straight. Personally, I see this as a waste of time and effort. But, I am open to see if your idea of dealing with the white devil is productive and have any possiblility of producing results. I understand the concept of identifying racism as a contributing factor and informing our people that we have been programmed to self destruct, but making it 100% clear that those facts in no way alleviates a person from their individual responsiblity not bring terror and destruction to their own community. We can't express outrage against the shooter then give them kid gloves treatment and still expect a solid, consistent message that our community will no longer tolerate attacks from within. Personally, I believe that we are best off focusing our effort on policing our own, demanding that each of us be an asset to our community rather than an adversary of it, that we each perform at our potential. The White man is gonna be the White man. What are we gonna do to "deal with" him??? Are we gonna beat him up? We gonna scare him straight?? We gonna make him feel compassion for us and empathy?? I say forget the white man, they are going to be what the are, we need to focus on solutions that produce results.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back