Black People : Growing is Hard

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
You know family....sometimes it's so hard to grow, to know when it's time or where your path may lead. With all my knowing and not knowing, I have often refused to acknowledge what I do know in terms of doing what logic dictates must be done. Why?....cause growth is painful, that's why. It often means leaving so much behind for horizons unseen and unknown. It means too much for me to write about because life for me has been and still is a journey that will not allow my mind or spirit to rest. My death will be a lonely one for I do not long to have others cling to me or to have myself clinging to anyone. What will the remainder of my life be?....I do not know, for I haven't written it yet and my hand trembles with the pen today.

Since the number 9 is the number of completion I want to leave you with these for the wise to acknowledge.

1. History is good to look back on so as to bring the best into the future but not to go back to.

2. No one can fight your battles for you although many may help you to win.

3. No one can ever do for you what you refuse to do for yourself.

4. Your friends are clearly seen in times of adversity.

5. Those who do not support their own is worse than a disbeliever.

6. God/Goddess helps those who help themselves.

7. Since two energies can not occupy the same space at the same time, the choice of positive or negative energy existing within yourself is up to you.

8. Since we all are living to die, it makes no sense for us to be dying to live.

9. Success comes to those who know when it's time to get out of your own way.

Have a Joyous Day !!

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Growing is Hard
You know family....sometimes it's so hard to grow, to know when it's time or where your path may lead. With all my knowing and not knowing, I have often refused to acknowledge what I do know in terms of doing what logic dictates must be done. Why?....cause growth is painful, that's why. It often means leaving so much behind for horizons unseen and unknown. It means too much for me to write about because life for me has been and still is a journey that will not allow my mind or spirit to rest. My death will be a lonely one for I do not long to have others cling to me or to have myself clinging to anyone. What will the remainder of my life be?....I do not know, for I haven't written it yet and my hand trembles with the pen today.

Since the number 9 is the number of completion I want to leave you with these for the wise to acknowledge.

1. History is good to look back on so as to bring the best into the future but not to go back to.

7. Since two energies can not occupy the same space at the same time, the choice of positive or negative energy existing within yourself is up to you.

8. Since we all are living to die, it makes no sense for us to be dying to live.

Have a Joyous Day !!

Keita,

"me we"

:look:Dear brother keita ....

YOu are shining !( nice is suite but i also still like the Jeleba ,the kaftan , you know that clothe that they weir in africa and moroco i think that we going to where that kind of closthes "if "' Gods people are going to live in africa or if we are going on our way ....trough the:em16:
and stuff hahahhha it would be more comvertable ya know..... ,

..... Yes it must be SAID .....( and i am saying it with the love of Christ )
youre shining...go and shine more...

YES GO GO ! continue ( humble yourself before GOd , and rise up in his truth and strength , he has Good things in store for you)

i was waiting for the right moment to speak to you .....

As the holy spirrit put it on my heart to say this to You.....

and i say this to you in a form of respect :em0400:not to put you down ...
You have nothing no reputation to lose...DONT LISTEN TO THEM
Dont WATCH THEM .....( i say this to myself to)
we have only our soul we can lose ....
in stead of the Gift of eternal life...

for everything there is a season.....and a time

and this is the time now........

I dont know you i,have not yet readed youre books i,m sorry about that ,i didnt had the time ,i do not know youre right and youre wrongs like youre close ones and like God does ....

but there is one thing in know what he has put on my heart to say to you ...

and this counts for Some others ( ACTUALLY A LOT LOL other brothers ands sisters on this site ,i will speak to them to on Gods time) to....

ithere is one thing and that ......

God is Calling you .....
he has put a work in you to do ...( he has started a Good thing in you will finish it , but the trash he will show it to you what is not from him or knowledge that is not from him)
a great Work among and along with others....

you know this ..! ....

from a long time ago..

but you have been doing this alone for a long time...

you have tried it and walked on paths that leaded you , in some truths and brought out some truths and freedom......... but some of them put limits on you.. and Freedom..

and you know that ....

some were interesting ...
some made you interesing:qqb011:...

What is Truth Will stand Trough all time ...
so not everything was invain ...
what was Good stays good ..
what was Bad Stays bad....

but yes its its time to Put Some old things beHInd ...

BECAUSE HE WANTS YOU TO MOVE FORWARD IN WHAT HE HAS CALLED YOU TO DO ........
time is short...

""MY PEOPLE COME OUT OF HER (the system of babylon)""!!!!!!!!

and somthimes it doesnt start on the mountain top ....
it starts in the small vallys ,from down up...
if that is where He is going to bring you HE WILL
but yes we have to learn and grow...

and especially let GO of what is nbot of Him...

Old egyptian myts....

CAUSE HE CALLED THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT...

oh no dont get me wrong egypt has his nice places...

"'HE GIVES THE KINGDOM TO WHOM HE WANTS ....""
TO SHOW IT IS HE WHO REIGNS......

oh no dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with KINGS AND QUEENS...

HE Himselfs Told us he Will MAKE US AS KINGS AND PRIESTS...

God Holds youre hand ! Jezus Our brother and KIng in the way the truth and the light in life !GOD is our mighty father....
no man can stand before God with sin that is why Jezus came...
(maybe you already know this :huh::bye: ....but i,m strying and praying:bullseye: hi hi hi i have to that is my calling because im, like i was jumpin stamping my feet and said lOrd Where are Gods MAN ......we have to call them out ........!!!!!!!!! the Joshua,s The Moseses , the AROns,,the DAVIDS , the GiDEONs ..... i mean not them ...because they done their part .There are there ,with their arms overs eachother and waching what our brothers WHOM now have reseaved a great power for jezus said "" these things i did ye shall do to and even greater"'

He came to fulfill....

the old testement is still inportent the old and new are together in one..

please study this Book of life ..

and to you when you have the time Study the prophest ... REVELATION..

but while you are studying do it with humble heart ask him to reveal ...
to you ''We Dont know everything "' but he will conferm to you what you knew in youre heart ....or what you have seen or experianced around you...

continue growing searching...
because he jezus said "' i will go and send you the compforter who will guide us to the whole truth "'so we are still on our way (to sion , )
but he wil guide us and fight the war for us that you keita somthimes can not fight ...that is why we need him..GOD the father the son the holy spirrit...

if you do it only by youreself it is going to be a labirint....
and i know you dont want that ...

You are so inportent , HE LOOOOOOOOOOVES YOU:huh:
because he made you ...
but seek him:ref:

once you hear the truth it will always be the truth..
cause he spoke it and its alive...

""heaven and earth may pass but my word will stay forever''
we can walk away from it..

words of encouriagement much love...
Sister Auroraflower:heart:

Have a Joyous Day !!

Thank You for Sharing!
:bowdown:
I particularly identify with # 8.

Growing to the knowledge that to BE Afreekan in this shystem means engaging in continued acts of SURVIVING!!!....I want to LIVE and this is NOT "living" for me. Having Accepted that has placed me on a path seeking transformation. I'm finding it a lonely journey and seems as if I clearly moving against the grain....fighting to get UP~hill while most others are going downhill and enjoying their ride.

Again...if "living" means to accept this life...... as it is....then....
I'm clearly in my own way of obtaining "success" here...now.
Success appears to be strongly correlated with consistent "positivity"
I'm curious now what people's definition of "negativity":?:
How is it manifested in one's life:?:
What are the specific behaviors characterizing it (negativity):?:
Is "positivity" positively correlated with Spiritual Peace while "living" in a messy shytuation:?:

Anywho....

Thanks for sharing...

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back