Group Think : Group Think Progress Reports/Feedback

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Okay Brother Clyde ... just wanted to be sure we were together.

I've created a forum for your group, and it can be found in the Teacher's Lounge ... labeled ... Origin of Racism Group.

I've already moved the original What is the Origin of Racism Thread, to that forum.

I will move this one to that forum as well, along with the Current Discussion Thread.

I'm believing this will help you all, with being able to communicate more efficiently together. Having a place where all the discussions, questions, etc., surrounding the effort, can be easily found.

If you have additioinal threads that you'd like me to move there, just give me a link to it, and i'll do it.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you so much Capricorn Lady,

This bundling, if you will, of all relevant threads is ideal. Only Destee(or someone that cares about me) could have formulated such a perfect solution making my job so much easier:), thank you Sweetheart!

Brother Clyde ... you posted the following in the shout box ... but i think it would be much easier for us to communicate in a thread ... than in the shoutbox ... so i'm copying your request here ... hoping to get more clarification ...

Destee, I need your help with a cut and paste from the Plan page to the link found on the calendar, which is located on the Discussion Forums Page. Go to the What is the Origin of Racism - Group thread, and cut and paste the updates found in Post #1 to the above mentioned link on the calendar. Updates are critical to anyone viewing the link before entering Chat.(painstaking, I have made the directions, as clear as possible)

I'm not sure what you are asking me to do.

You've referenced several pages, without giving me a link to any, making it hard for me to follow.

Please Help! :)

Thanks a Bunch!

Destee

Brother Clyde ... i think it would be good too ... for you to create threads in this forum, for all of your Group Members to see and comment on, rather than trying to post to everyone's profile page ... removing the need to repeat the same information several times.

The Calendar Page isn't meant to be updated regularly, though occasional updates are fine.

It should only hold the outline of the class, while the inner-workings, updates, etc., can all be found in this forum.

I will even change the Calendar Page ... so that it links to this forum.

Just some food for thought.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back