Black People Politics : Group calls for President Obama to resign

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
(NBC) - Opponents backed by the Tea Party plan an all-day protest across the street from the White House over a number of issues, including health care calling it "tyrannical control of a hostile government."
The group Reclaim America wants President Obama to resign over U.S. deaths in Benghazi, Libya, the IRS targeting conservatives, NSA surveillance, and the botched rollout of the Affordable Care Act. "We will not have a perfect website," said White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.
The White House now admits one in ten users may still have problems with healthcare.gov after the end of the month, but insists everyone will be able to sign up - online or by phone - by December 15th. "The only way you make it affordable is everybody has to get in," said Democratic Strategist Steve McMahon.
"It's very, very easy. It took me about 70 to 60 minutes," said one healthcare.gov user.
"I put my social security number in and that's as far as I can go," said Sean Porter, Washington D.C. Resident
Today the House Science Committee looks at all those social security numbers and other personal information the government's collecting on healthcare.gov.
Lawmakers say hackers have already tried to break in, and some data has been compromised.

What are your thoughts? Do you think the president should resign?

(NBC) - Opponents backed by the Tea Party plan an all-day protest across the street from the White House over a number of issues, including health care calling it "tyrannical control of a hostile government."
The group Reclaim America wants President Obama to resign over U.S. deaths in Benghazi, Libya, the IRS targeting conservatives, NSA surveillance, and the botched rollout of the Affordable Care Act. "We will not have a perfect website," said White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.
The White House now admits one in ten users may still have problems with healthcare.gov after the end of the month, but insists everyone will be able to sign up - online or by phone - by December 15th. "The only way you make it affordable is everybody has to get in," said Democratic Strategist Steve McMahon.
"It's very, very easy. It took me about 70 to 60 minutes," said one healthcare.gov user.
"I put my social security number in and that's as far as I can go," said Sean Porter, Washington D.C. Resident
Today the House Science Committee looks at all those social security numbers and other personal information the government's collecting on healthcare.gov.
Lawmakers say hackers have already tried to break in, and some data has been compromised.

What are your thoughts? Do you think the president should resign?

Peace, Sister legit-writer,

According to Bro. Louis Farrakhan, people in American White militias are talking about killing Bro. Pres. Obama because of his deal with Iran. Bro. Farrakhan talked about that and what would happen if Bro. Obama was assassinated on this weeks installment of Bro. Farrakhan's weekly broadcasts, "The Time and What Must Be Done." You can see that broadcast at: http://www.noi.org/thetime .

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ecks

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back