Black Christians : GROUND RULES - For Christianity Group Study

The other STUDY GROUP FORUMS do not receive the same contentious energy that the Christian Study Group Forum gets.

Just look at this thread, the negative energy, challenges, etc. ... none of it is found in the other areas ... certainly to this degree.

I understand why it receives this ... but it's my job to keep it out of these areas ... while simultaneously providing a place for it.

I'm gonna do my job the best i can ... and no one has to be suspended or banned ... if they say the same thing in the other forum.

I've tried to provide avenues where everyone can be satisfied ... but some simply can't stand seeing a peaceful Christian discussion.

They hate it so much ... must rush in with the "truth" ... admonishing adults that have chosen to discuss in the most respectful area.

It's unfortunate that even when one is not a Christian ... they are obsessed with Christianity ... willing to jeopardize their Membership for it.

Some have already been suspended and banned for this very thing ... we've already had casualties ... and it's my hope we have no more.

That's why i'm doing all of this talking ... but for my people ... talk is cheap ... and i usually gotta show 'em.

*sigh*

I Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

The other STUDY GROUP FORUMS do not receive the same contentious energy that the Christian Study Group Forum gets.

Just look at this thread, the negative energy, challenges, etc. ... none of it is found in the other areas ... certainly to this degree.

I understand why it receives this ... but it's my job to keep it out of these areas ... while simultaneously providing a place for it.

I'm gonna do my job the best i can ... and no one has to be suspended or banned ... if they say the same thing in the other forum.

I've tried to provide avenues where everyone can be satisfied ... but some simply can't stand seeing a peaceful Christian discussion.

They hate it so much ... must rush in with the "truth" ... admonishing adults that have chosen to discuss in the most respectful area.

It's unfortunate that even when one is not a Christian ... they are obsessed with Christianity ... willing to jeopardize their Membership for it.

Some have already been suspended and banned for this very thing ... we've already had casualties ... and it's my hope we have no more.

That's why i'm doing all of this talking ... but for my people ... talk is cheap ... and i usually gotta show 'em.

*sigh*

I Love You! :kiss:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Gravitas spoken from the lips of a plain dealer, Sister Destee, much respect.

Peace In,

No problem. I will stay to myself and finish what I have started. Thank you all.

Brother ... i'm not asking you to do that ... you may be well within the rules to be posting in the Christianity Study Group Forum ... i just need to verify that ... which is why i asked if you are a Christian.

If you are a Christian ... the threads can remain where they are.

If you're not ... i'm going to move them to the Main Spirituality / Religion Forum.

Let me know please.

Thanks a Bunch.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back