Black Christians : GROUND RULES - For Christianity Group Study

Now Destee, you as a woman and mother should already know...."The Only Time That You Can Change A Man Is When He's In Diapers"!! People have to change themselves....and since revolution simply means "change", it's obvious that a lot of us need a revolution.

Luv ya !!

Brother Keita ... i am a woman and a mother ... and have influenced change in a grown man ... so i don't agree with your first sentence.

I won't go so far as to say ... i changed him ... for he had to have some desire within his own self, to even be influenced by me.

I remember seeing a post of yours about this topic, and i liked what i read ... (for the most part) ... and will find it and respond.

Changing a person is not the topic of this thread ... i aint ask'n nobody to change ... i don't care if one ever changes or not ... it's their choice.

All i'm saying is ... if you want to be disruptive, contentious, disrespectful, etc., ... you can be that ... just not here.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Family ... i am not finna babysit yall ... We are Not an Adult Baby Sitting Service ... please know this.

Most taking part in this thread, are long-time Members, fully aware of the higher standards required in this community.

Some have historically demonstrated their disdain for Christianity, bringing the same into this forum, leaving the mess for me to clean up.

Okay ... kewl ... give it to me ... and i'll treat you all like the children you're acting like.

Our policies don't care how long you've been here, if you're Premium, or if i love you ... none of it matters ... when our peace is in jeopardy.

I will not review this foolishness ... i will not go back and recreate the scene ... i will act from this point forward ... based on who continues.

If you're in the mess ... posting to it ... don't be surprised if you get suspended ... especially if you've been warned and suspended before.

I have absolutely no patience for any of this ... so please ... continue at your own risk.

Love You!

Destee

i just went in there since i saw someone recently post to the thread science and the bible...
to my chagrin i was accused for bringing malice to the thread because of a point that i made...respectfully i might add....
i say all of that to say this...if a point contrary to the op's vantage point causes ones to make baseless accusations
what good is the thread in the first place?

just want ed to say that b4 more ish gets thrown my way....
even when im nice people get uptight....lol

one love
khasm

i just went in there since i saw someone recently post to the thread science and the bible...
to my chagrin i was accused for bringing malice to the thread because of a point that i made...respectfully i might add....
i say all of that to say this...if a point contrary to the op's vantage point causes ones to make baseless accusations
what good is the thread in the first place?

just want ed to say that b4 more ish gets thrown my way....
even when im nice people get uptight....lol

one love
khasm

Brother Khasm ... well ... you do have an effect on people ... well ... me ... :love: ... it aint all our fault ... :)

I'm not sure how this is gonna go ... the STUDY GROUP FORUMS are years old now, and this new wave of disruption in them is disheartening.

I do know the standard is much higher in ALL OF THE STUDY GROUPS ... and if you're adamantly opposed to the path ... stay out of it.

If your commentary might be taken in a negative light ... leave it in the main Spirituality / Religion Forum ... where standards are lower.

You all know where your heart is, your intent, feelings toward the path, long before you ever post. I must guess after the fact.

I don't want this job ... having to determine intent ... but it's mine ... and i'll be scanning quickly, minimizing the time i spend.

It's just best to stay out of the Christianity Study Group Forum if you're trying to turn the adherents around, prove their stuff is wrong, etc.

Brother Kemetkind started all of this ... :love: ... and dun left me to manage it ... so ... i'll do the best i can ... expect some casualties.

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back