Black Christians : GROUND RULES - For Christianity Group Study

I have read and nowhere do the ground rules state that one must be a Christian to participate. Some people are using this forum to attack other faiths or belief systems under the cover of Christian study. This is disrespecting the beliefs of others some of whom may be Christians who do not agree with these misrepresentations.

No, it doesn't say that one must BE a CHRISTIAN to participate.

But it does state that ALL must be RESPECTFUL when entering ANOTHER'S BELIEF SYSTEM.

SOME people are using their "supposed" interest to DISCUSS Christianity and the Bible as a GUISE in order to RIDICULE and MOCK.

No, it doesn't say that one must BE a CHRISTIAN to participate.

But it does state that ALL must be RESPECTFUL when entering ANOTHER'S BELIEF SYSTEM.

SOME people are using their "supposed" interest to DISCUSS Christianity and the Bible as a GUISE in order to RIDICULE and MOCK.
That's not my issue. What I am addressing is the attempts by a few to regulate by asserting one must be a Christian to participate. This is not what is stated on the ground rules.

That's not my issue. What I am addressing is the attempts by a few to regulate by asserting one must be a Christian to participate. This is not what is stated on the ground rules.

Well, that issue, you'll have to take up with Destee.

But, if I had to venture a guess, perhaps it may be that, thus far, many of those of other beliefs have not be capable of contributing to the Christianity Study Forum without entering it to ridicule, mock and belittle the Bible under the guise of "sincere discussion" or "inquiry."

...perhaps, it may be that, thus far, many of other beliefs have not been very successful masking their real "motivations" for entering Christianity Study threads/topics.

Well, that issue, you'll have to take up with Destee.

But, if I had to venture a guess, perhaps it may be that, thus far, many of those of other beliefs have not be capable of contributing to the Christianity Study Forum without entering it to ridicule, mock and belittle the Bible under the guise of "sincere discussion" or "inquiry."

...perhaps, it may be that, thus far, many of other beliefs have not been very successful masking their real "motivations" for entering Christianity Study threads/topics.
Perhaps it may have more to do with other factors for as you know there is no single version of the bible and the ground rules do not specify that this is a bible study group.

Brother Kemetkind ... i agree with all that you've said above.

I'd like to add that our home, this community, has high standards in general, when it comes to our interacting in peaceful and respectful manners. In this particular forum, even more will be required of every participant. Consider it a classroom. Be respectful of each other. If you don't do this, you will not be allowed to particpate in this forum, and possibly in this community.

Perhaps all Members that take part in this forum, should sign (post to this thread) indicating that they have read and agree to the Ground Rules? Word is Bond. Just a suggestion.

:heart:

Destee
I hope that this is well understood, otherwise people will simply act as they feel and simply have no respect at all

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back