Black Christians : GROUND RULES - For Christianity Group Study

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
kemetkind said:
All perfectly legit suggestions sister True. By no means am I "leading" these discussions...I am a student in these matters, and a novice one at that.

My goal was that we deal with each other in a spirit of building in hopes that we fully realize whatever potential our collective energy and scholarship can bring us.

Looking forward to it:qqb011:

OK:qqb007: My reference to "leading" was simply a recognition of you as the person who started the thread.:number1:

and that sounds again...like a BlacKTasTic goal for WE! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Thanks for opening the dialogue and laying the foundation for successful BUILDING!:hearts4:

:hearts2:

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Understanding!

kemetkind said:
All perfectly legit suggestions sister True. By no means am I "leading" these discussions...I am a student in these matters, and a novice one at that.

My goal was that we deal with each other in a spirit of building in hopes that we fully realize whatever potential our collective energy and scholarship can bring us.

Looking forward to it:qqb011:

Are we certain that Keita's questions have been answered to his satisfaction. They may not have been fully addressed! I would be curious as to hearing or seeing an illustration from Keita to test the waters, so to speak, concerning what he may submit to the discussion that could be construed as an affront!

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
FORUM RULES REMINDER

Brother Kemetkind ... i agree with all that you've said above.

I'd like to add that our home, this community, has high standards in general, when it comes to our interacting in peaceful and respectful manners.In this particular forum, even more will be required of every participant. Consider it a classroom. Be respectful of each other. If you don't do this, you will not be allowed to particpate in this forum, and possibly in this community.

Perhaps all Members that take part in this forum, should sign (post to this thread) indicating that they have read and agree to the Ground Rules? Word is Bond. Just a suggestion.

:heart:

Destee

AMEN, Destee, AMEN!

Petrus Romanus

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2009
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Occupation
Diagnosed schizophrenic 2003-present
Ground Rules

Our initial purpose is collective spiritual and educational enlightenment.

We will undoubtedly engage in spirited discussion, but we will maintain that discussion with the highest regard and respect for each other.

No belief system is beyond analysis here, and personal assaults of any form are not welcome.

Should our momentum lead us towards it, we may embark on a secondary purpose of an anthology which syncretizes the work to take place here.

With the above purpose in mind, we will make a practice of completing whatever prayer/meditation/libation required to ensure our minds and spirit are aligned prior to posting.

From the collection of tremendous minds here, tremendous deeds can be accomplished.

I wanna hear more about that anthology...

~Peace

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!