The Front Porch : Greetings!

Do you believe this world system can sustain its present course indefinitely?

• Total voters
I hosted a local cable show called the Nguza Saba Network about 20 years ago sort of like Tony Brown's Journal but much smaller and less polished...we highlighted urban economics (the lack thereof), the importance of supporting African American business, the limited circulation of the dollar in our communities and various solutions to the plight of living in this society. We also interviewed business owners...I injected humor to make it more palatable while not diluting the message. I've been thinking how little has changed and in fact worsened and am developing solutions in my head, i.e., live interactive podcasts, after-school showings of hidden colors to elementary, middle, and high-school children and their parents, etc. Please share your thoughts and possible immediate solutions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back