The Front Porch : Greetings!

Do you believe this world system can sustain its present course indefinitely?

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Looking forward to reading and sharing positive, insightful discourse.

:hello: swtsmtsxy ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

We look forward to reading and sharing in your positive, insightful discourse as well! ... :teach:

Make yourself right at home!

Much Love and Peace!

:heart:

Destee

swtsmtsxy

Oct 22, 2017
I hosted a local cable show called the Nguza Saba Network about 20 years ago sort of like Tony Brown's Journal but much smaller and less polished...we highlighted urban economics (the lack thereof), the importance of supporting African American business, the limited circulation of the dollar in our communities and various solutions to the plight of living in this society. We also interviewed business owners...I injected humor to make it more palatable while not diluting the message. I've been thinking how little has changed and in fact worsened and am developing solutions in my head, i.e., live interactive podcasts, after-school showings of hidden colors to elementary, middle, and high-school children and their parents, etc. Please share your thoughts and possible immediate solutions.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
I hosted a local cable show called the Nguza Saba Network about 20 years ago sort of like Tony Brown's Journal but much smaller and less polished...we highlighted urban economics (the lack thereof), the importance of supporting African American business, the limited circulation of the dollar in our communities and various solutions to the plight of living in this society. We also interviewed business owners...I injected humor to make it more palatable while not diluting the message. I've been thinking how little has changed and in fact worsened and am developing solutions in my head, i.e., live interactive podcasts, after-school showings of hidden colors to elementary, middle, and high-school children and their parents, etc. Please share your thoughts and possible immediate solutions.
Is or was this you?

www.endarkenment.com/kwanzaa/nguzosaba.htm

swtsmtsxy

Oct 22, 2017
No dear. That Queen is displaying the Nguzo Saba (Seven Principles) of Kwanzaa. My show focused on one of the principles: Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics). Good try though : )

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
No dear. That Queen is displaying the Nguzo Saba (Seven Principles) of Kwanzaa. My show focused on one of the principles: Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics). Good try though : )
I'm a blogaholic, that's why I was intrigued. Not trying to pry, just curious.

dog-with-flowers.jpg

Take care and welcome to the site.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: