The Front Porch : Greetings

Love Goddess

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 12, 2012
Greetings Family,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been viewing this message board for a few months now and already feel at home here. I want to thank Sister Destee for creating such a wonderful home where like minds can come together and grow and learn from each other. My goal is to continue to expand on my knowledge and seek other like minds. Thanks for having me.

Peace and Love

Greeting Family,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been viewing this message board for a few months now and already feel at home here. I want to thank Sister Destee for creating such a wonderful home where like minds can come together and grow and learn from each other. My goal is to continue to expand on my knowledge and seek other like minds. Thanks for having me.

Peace and Love

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to Destee.com Love Goddess, please enjoy your stay with us.

Peace In,

Many thanks Brother.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... No, thank you for admitting this Truth, most don't:

Love Goddess said... I want to thank Sister Destee for creating such a wonderful home where like minds can come together and grow and learn from each other.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back