The Front Porch : Greetings to the "The Front Porch".

Robert Moses

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2017
Hi family, My name is Robert Moses. I am married with one child; daughter, age 14 and I have been married for 16yrs. I am going through a bit of a learning curve as I work my way around the website and learn its functions. I hope to be a contributing member; as well as, learn from others. I join last night and already have learned so much. I love the unity and support seen on this site express by everyone and the abundance of information about our people and communities abroad. Thank you all, for accepting me in the family and your show of love.

Hi family, My name is Robert Moses. I am married with one child; daughter, age 14 and I have been married for 16yrs. I am going through a bit of a learning curve as I work my way around the website and learn its functions. I hope to be a contributing member; as well as, learn from others. I join last night and already have learned so much. I love the unity and support seen on this site express by everyone and the abundance of information about our people and communities abroad. Thank you all, for accepting me in the family and your show of love.
Peace Robert,

and........... :welcome:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back