The Front Porch : Greetings to all of you very wise destee com posters from me again!!!!!

Charles Thompson

Aug 4, 2019
An

And I hope that you choose to share your thoughts about me that will also
halt the awful damage done by that white imperialist currently lurking around this nation's oval office in 2021!!!!!

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Peace in Bro. Charles...Welcome to the Family! I need you to know we've made it through tougher times and here at Destee we've got a solid foundation so nothing out there can break us, not even the Oval Office, and it shouldn't break you either, Bruh...be that as it may glad to have you here with us!

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
An

And I hope that you choose to share your thoughts about me that will also
halt the awful damage done by that white imperialist currently lurking around this nation's oval office in 2021!!!!!
WAIT A MINUTE!!!?

Bro Chuck, is that you!?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: