The Front Porch : Greetings, Peace and Blessings to All

Whuuut Suuup!! *in my martin lawerence voice* :1on1:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Really loved that show Vera, it was the bomb, the entire cast.

Peace In,

Good evening, Peace and Blessings to All. :heart: :icon7:

Hope All are peaceful, safe and well.

@ Destee- Well, if you have issues with 'Ms. Destee' I most certainly respect that :icon7: and if you prefer 'Destee' than by all means, Destee it should and will be. :bowdown:
This is your house, and also one should always address the next person the way they prefer to be addressed. Well, IMHO that is.

Aaaahhh- Mary Fields aka Stagecoach Mary, a woman of strength and character!

:wavey: MsVeraisblessed! Yesssss that show was the bomb as Mr. Coger said! Sooooo glad they're still airing the re-runs. :biggrin:

:wavey: Mr. Coger! Shall I call you Mr. Coger? Thank you for taking the time to give a response to my question in the other forum. I'm wondering whyyyyyyy that book is so difficult to find?! :handsinair::thinking:
I'm looking forward to purchasing a copy of your book and reading/studying it, once I am in a position to start book buying again. I have enough reading here for the rest of my Natural Lifetime :read: but when it comes to KNOWledge, it doesn't hurt to add more!

Thank you again.

Bless.

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”
- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Good evening, Peace and Blessings to All. :heart: :icon7:

Hope All are peaceful, safe and well.

@ Destee- Well, if you have issues with 'Ms. Destee' I most certainly respect that :icon7: and if you prefer 'Destee' than by all means, Destee it should and will be. :bowdown:
This is your house, and also one should always address the next person the way they prefer to be addressed. Well, IMHO that is.

Aaaahhh- Mary Fields aka Stagecoach Mary, a woman of strength and character!

:wavey: MsVeraisblessed! Yesssss that show was the bomb as Mr. Coger said! Sooooo glad they're still airing the re-runs. :biggrin:

:wavey: Mr. Coger! Shall I call you Mr. Coger? Thank you for taking the time to give a response to my question in the other forum. I'm wondering whyyyyyyy that book is so difficult to find?! :handsinair::thinking:
I'm looking forward to purchasing a copy of your book and reading/studying it, once I am in a position to start book buying again. I have enough reading here for the rest of my Natural Lifetime :read: but when it comes to KNOWledge, it doesn't hurt to add more!

Thank you again.

Bless.

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”
- Bishop Desmond Tutu

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Thanks for your kind words of support TruthRightsJustice, Clyde works just fine with me. Also, I will and have been doing research on that elusive book; when I find something on it, I will definitely pass it on to you, k...tc (take care)

Peace In,

Peace Blessings Respect to All.

Hope this day finds everyone safe peaceful and well.

:hello: Thank you and thank you, Clyde. :)

This is TruthRightsJustice-

:hello: Destee. I'm having some technical problems I guess :icon9: I haven't received the initial email from the site yet, but the real problem is that when I try to log in, it tells me my password is incorrect :thinking:I didn't forget it I promise I didn't :peeek: because I only use two different passwords for everything; that way if I forget a password, I only have two to choose from memory should I forget which password is for which account- and neither are working here (although I do remember which one I used!) lol :11300: Because my username is taken by mySelf, I couldn't use my name as a guest :10900: so I used a close approximation.
Hoping Destee doesn't: me--->:skillet: <------Destee

:)
Bless.

TruthRightsJustice ... Peace and Blessings !!! :wave:

You're such a Sweet Heart ... :) ... okay ... let's take care of da business first

1. You have confirmed your registration already, so don't worry about looking for that email any longer. If you had not already confirmed your registration via email, you would not have been able to make this (or any) post as a Registered Member. So we can mark this task 'done' ... :)

2. Go here to reset your password : http://destee.com/index.php?lost-password ... once submitted you'll receive an email with instructions on what to do next ... if you don't get that email, or have any questions / problems, let me know.

3. I was kidding about the Ms. Destee stuff ... call me what you'd like ... :wink:

4. lol ... i'd never hit someone as sweet as you ... wit da skillet ... :skillet: ... :love:

Okay ... i think that's it ... but if i missed sump'n or you have more questions, i'm right here.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back