The Front Porch : Greetings.....From the Dojo

Bruce LeeRoy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 27, 2016
YES YES, THEY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT MY LIFE --CIRCA 1985 (YOUTUBE IT)

Greetings! It is I!!

Bruce leeroy. The real livin' in chinatown lowdown straight from the underground baddest mofo around!!! Welcome to my dojo! Having banished that fool Sho' nuff from the mean streets of Harlem, I now travel the world in search of the greatest adventures I can find my "glowing" self on.

I am a young black man from Saint Louis, But I’m currently living and working in China. Southwest china (Sichuan) to be exact. So if any of you are near and want to get together for any reason hit me up.

8745668628_867d9c4574_z.jpg

My defeated arch nemesis: Sho' nuff...RIP

I am looking forward to conversing with you all as we are all on this great journey of life!

Now….Who’s the master? I AM!!! SHO-NUFF!!!

Greetings :)

YES YES, THEY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT MY LIFE --CIRCA 1985 (YOUTUBE IT)

Greetings! It is I!!

Bruce leeroy. The real livin' in chinatown lowdown straight from the underground baddest mofo around!!! Welcome to my dojo! Having banished that fool Sho' nuff from the mean streets of Harlem, I now travel the world in search of the greatest adventures I can find my "glowing" self on.

I am a young black man from Saint Louis, But I’m currently living and working in China. Southwest china (Sichuan) to be exact. So if any of you are near and want to get together for any reason hit me up.

8745668628_867d9c4574_z.jpg

My defeated arch nemesis: Sho' nuff...RIP

I am looking forward to conversing with you all as we are all on this great journey of life!

Now….Who’s the master? I AM!!! SHO-NUFF!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back