The Front Porch : Greetings from Sweden

Daniel Forslund

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for letting this white dude into this forum. ;-)

I am a former pastor and biblical student (always on a hunt in the Bible) that started a journey aprox 9 months ago, that ended up with the 'idea' that original hebrews were (are) black.

It started by realizing that current jews (most anyhow) are indeed converts. It problably came as somewhat of a shock as I am having to deal with this 'white savior' all my life as incorrect.

However,my love of the word of God and facts is more important for me than church tradition and falsified history.

Anyhow, I have a small bible study group here in Sweden that I am bouncing these ideas around with, in order to find anything that may or may not hold up. I am personally convinced that the true Israelites were people of colour. Thus I am now studying the consequences of this when it comes to end time prophesies in the bible and how to interpet current Israel etc.

Anyone that has material you think would help me, please feel free to contact med at daniel.forslund@havilah.se

Yours in Christ, exited about the awakening of Israel about to take place

Thanks for letting this white dude into this forum. ;-)

I am a former pastor and biblical student (always on a hunt in the Bible) that started a journey aprox 9 months ago, that ended up with the 'idea' that original hebrews were (are) black.

It started by realizing that current jews (most anyhow) are indeed converts. It problably came as somewhat of a shock as I am having to deal with this 'white savior' all my life as incorrect.

However,my love of the word of God and facts is more important for me than church tradition and falsified history.

Anyhow, I have a small bible study group here in Sweden that I am bouncing these ideas around with, in order to find anything that may or may not hold up. I am personally convinced that the true Israelites were people of colour. Thus I am now studying the consequences of this when it comes to end time prophesies in the bible and how to interpet current Israel etc.

Anyone that has material you think would help me, please feel free to contact med at daniel.forslund@havilah.se

Yours in Christ, exited about the awakening of Israel about to take place

This may be helpful in your endeavor of finding African origins, truth and color in the bible:

41fWw8hPAkL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU01_AA130_.jpg

Does Color Matter? Only When Misrepresented!: The Bible depicts the Colors of Man and Consequences of false Representation

Paperback

Cover_m.gif

http://www.authorhouse.com/bookstore/bookdetail.aspx?bookid=SKU-000217618

Welcome to the Forum.

This link is dead and doesn't activate: daniel.forslund@havilah.se

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back