The Front Porch : Greetings Everyone

kdub83

Nov 11, 2013
Greetings,
I have lurked on this site for a long time now, and I finally decided to create an account. I like the conversation and information on this page, and hope I can contribute positively.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Greetings,
I have lurked on this site for a long time now, and I finally decided to create an account. I like the conversation and information on this page, and hope I can contribute positively.

That's great, thanks for stepping up kdub83, and with accolades deserving this Site we love. Please, enjoy your continued stay with us. And thanks for reading this, glad you enjoyed it:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/how-much-would-it-cost-to-visit-ghana.77302/page-2#post-824312

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:hello: kdub83 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

It's heartwarming to read someone has been lurking for awhile, and finally decides to join!

What took you so long ??!!! ... ohhhh never mind ... i'm just glad you're here now!

Make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: