The Front Porch : Greetings Everyone

Gracious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 8, 2013
Greetings Everyone,:)

I'm "Gracious" & this is my first post so I ask your patience.

I'd like to think of myself as a lover of my People. Seldom one to make excuses for poor behavior, yet I do believe that we are a multifaceted People & our driving force always begins & ends with a power greater than we.

Looking for forward to the conversation!

I'd like to think of myself as a lover of my People. Seldom one to make excuses for poor behavior, yet I do believe that we are a multifaceted People & our driving force always begins & ends with a power greater than we.

Hello and welcome. You should create a thread in the Front Porch forum. This way many can greet you, including Destee.

Peace!

:hello: Gracious ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! Lending your Spirit to the the effort! :toast:

Please make yourself right at home, because you are !

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Welcome! Hope that you find many friends here!:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back