Black People : GREEK SORORITIES AND FRATERNITIES

KWABENA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Mujambo Family:

I just completed reading some profound statements that Dr. George "G.M." James made in regards to Greek Fraternities and Sororities in his book, Stolen Legacy. I don't exactly have the book on me right now, but he says that it came from Socrates, who teamed up with Alexander the Greek to steal Egyptian Philosophy.

In light of this, I would like to get your thoughts on Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

Do yall have any?

KWABENA

Cedric Denson said:
Mujambo Family:

I just completed reading some profound statements that Dr. George "G.M." James made in regards to Greek Fraternities and Sororities in his book, Stolen Legacy. I don't exactly have the book on me right now, but he says that it came from Socrates, who teamed up with Alexander the Great to steal Egyptian Philiosophy.

In light of this, I would like to get your thoughts on Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

Do yall have any?

CD
I have never been apart of a fraternity,and possibly never will be.

Man the question is what a person's reasons are for joining......people want to break down the science behind it but for the cats that I know who are in Frats and the ladies in Soros it ain't even like that.......my cousin is an Omega he joined for networking, and for an organization that was doing something in our communities ......Omegas in my hometown and a lot of the South do a lot of good for the kids in our hoods man the Kappas too when I was a kid we used to go to this thang called Kappa sports day where they took cats out of the hoods and tooks to Alcorn and we participated in these games it was fun as hell bruh....College Heights (my neighborhood never won ) we'd have won if they had a grinding contest but it got us out had us talking to old schoolers and cats that had good advice for us man .......so if you joining on of them orgs with thangs like that in mind I don't see nothing wrong with it same with Masons....and I know that's a bad word on here but some of the best men I've ever known who have done more to help me through thangs and get my head right were Masons, both Prince Hall and John G. Jones lodges.....so just like anything else in life man you get out what you put in .........you get in a good org and put good in you get good out.....both in yourself and your community......

Red

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back