Black Spirituality Religion : Greek Mythology, Witchcraft, Christianity & The Source

MysteryDoors

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 4, 2008
Christian Wicca is based on Mythology
http://www.christianwicca.org/goddess.html

“Catholic-influenced Christian Wiccans more often than not recognize the Virgin Mary as Goddess, as she was the earthly manifestation of the female Deity, much as Jesus is often considered both the Father and the Son, or the male earthly manifestation of the male Deity.”

“Then, there are those who look to the "Goddess in the Gospels," Mary Magdalene. Many believe that the Magdala was the wife of Jesus and co-Messiah or co-redemntrix with Him. Whether she was the wife of Jesus or not, the Gnostic Gospels definitely refer to her as the Companion of Jesus.”

The Egyptian Goddess Isis is well known before the Goddess Sophia:
http://www.sophiaandthedragon.com/sophia/early_wisdom_goddesses.htm

Various goddesses personified wisdom centuries before Sophia entered the religious literature of Judaism: Nammu and Inanna in Sumeria, Maat and Isis in Egypt, and Athena and Demeter in Greece.

Witchcraft:
Finally, Christianity can be considered as Witchcraft when the bible is interpreted literally with misunderstanding from the original source in which is based on the Egyptian Mythology and other African religions.

Osiris, Isis, and Horus are the principal trinity of the Egyptian religions. God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit is the Christian trinity.

MaryAndHorus.JPG

Isis and the child Horus
ishorus.jpg

The Devil Witchcraft - Father of Lies

What is Witchcraft in the bible
1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

The Devil Witchcraft - Father of Lies:
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

“Catholic-influenced Christian Wiccans more often than not recognize the Virgin Mary as Goddess, as she was the earthly manifestation of the female Deity, much as Jesus is often considered both the Father and the Son, or the male earthly manifestation of the male Deity.”

Witchcraft:
Finally, Christianity can be considered as Witchcraft when the bible is interpreted literally with misunderstanding from the original source in which is based on the Egyptian Mythology and other African religions.

Osiris, Isis, and Horus are the principal trinity of the Egyptian religions. God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit is the Christian trinity.

MaryAndHorus.JPG

Isis and the child Horus
ishorus.jpg

Christian wiccan?:10500:

Miriam was definitely not a goddess, but a woman certainly blessed above women, for she gave birth to the One who died for our sins, and has brought us salvation by His love and by our faith in He. For any to worship Miriam as a goddess would be them committing idolatry, which she, herself, wouldn't ever approve, being she was devoted to the Most High, and was faithful to the Son as our King.

I don't believe the teachings of the Son can be considered witchcraft nor do I believe any of the Holy Doctrine comes of any other text, but it is original of the Holy Spirit of the Father.

I think people try to make anything which is impossible for men to do on their own, "witchcraft" when there's definitely more to it than that.

But with faith and believing in our Father and His Son, and His resurrection from the dead, the faithful will have no trouble seeing the difference, and understanding the truthfulness of the Doctrine.:D

I began as a Wiccan. However, now I would consider myself more of a spiritualist than anything else. I still believe in the Goddess and the God, but I believe all Goddesses and Gods were created by the Source. I also believe this Source has divinity within it, so it is able to create divine beings. It has the exact same amout of evil as divinity in order to create evil beings to keep things in balance. These are things I have discovered on my spiritual journey, but everybody's journey is different.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back