Black Entertainment : Greatest Rappers(2pac and Big)

i aint yellin

Sister, I feel that Biggie and Tupac were NOT the "best" rappers. Tupac, however, was one of the most influential. Biggie was good but the only reason that he got the hype that he did (and still does) is because he was killed while he was in his prime.

And they were NOT assasinated. Gosh. They were shot while the media made them and their little beef into something it wasn't. That's not assasination.

Both of them will be missed but goodness, ain't nobody given them a chance to be missed yet. You can miss them but don't worship them. Aaliyah was just a famous and well known but she ain't even getting half the hype that they're getting.

If people are going to make anything out of constantly bringing them up, at least remind the people about what petty quarrels do to folk, especially friends cuz they used to be boys. If you're gunna talk about em and emulate them at least learn from them.

And if people yell...so what. You have just as much right to yell each time Biggie and Pac are brought up again and again and again and again......

they was good rappers indeed but not the best when it come to ole skool rappers
and sure the hype should less and let these guys rest in peace what about
all the other rappers gone they made an impact on the music world too
i agree time to let go now

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back