Black People : Great Video! Man rescues his child from 3 police officer

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by asmith161718, Feb 4, 2012.

1. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    2 Moor Confronts Police & Prevails By Declaring Status & Knowing Law & Rights

Wow. Shame on those officers. The kid looks like he was only 6 years old.

2. asmith161718

Ratings:
    +158
    This is how he rescued his child from those police officers. You must be a member, in good standing and recognized the the American Moorish Temple.

http://www.themoorishsciencetempleofamerica.org/nationality.html

The Proclamation of ones Nationality is prima facia evidence of once belonging to a Nation yet this is where many make their mistake. In order for the re-claimation to be legally binding on the Nations of the earth it must be recognized via a Juristic person or State /Nation. In order to be recognized, as a Juristic person there must exist a body politic or corporate entity this in turn resumes that particular identity. The Holy Prophet Drew Ali stated that there is but one Moorish Science Temple of America and it is mine. In order to be considered a state/nation there are certain qualifications that must be met. You must have a land mass, vine (National Identity) and Fig Tree (Flag). You must be recognized as a member of that family in good standing via certain qualifications.

You must proclaim your nationality via the Corporate Entity/Body Politic/Jural Society/Nation/State which has vested in it the power and authority to qualify and confer said individuals their national identity. The first and most simplistic qualification is proof that you are a part of that said family or per the declaration of human rights; every person has the right to change their nationality. The catch is that you must be accepted by the family/nation that you choose to identify yourself with otherwise you are simply an impersonator and imposter. Those ones are easily recognizable and easily exposed.

Nationality determines what part of Mother Earth you come from and can claim as your own. It also determines your allegiance with respect to whom you claim as your sovereign (key 34). Through nationality, you can receive your birthrights unmolested, and it guarantees you certain unalienable rights. Without a nationality, you are not considered a member of even the human family as to be a member of the human family you must belong to a nation. chp 47 teaches us that according to all true and divine records there is no negro black or colored nation because all nations belong to the human family etc. We are taught that all nations have suffered slavery because they honored not the creeds and principles of their forefathers.

This is why the nationality of the Moorish Americans was taken away from them in 1774 (via a Congressional Act) and the words Negro, black and colored were given to them as names of scorn. Because they honored not the creed and principles of their forefathers and strayed after the Gods of Europe of whom they knew nothing. Our people are still chasing these Gods today via various fraternal organizations, church affiliations, and Christian entities. Yet today they attempt to paint them with the paintbrush of Moorish this, that, and the other. If the organization isn't in line with the intentions and rules and regulations of the original founder then it is void on its face or rather de facto (color of law).

The Moorish Science Temple of America is a perpetual entity founded in law (dejure) and protected by law to allow you to pursue your birthrights and citizenship unmolested. If one who is of Asiatic (so-called Negro, black, colored, Ethiopian, afro-African American) birth chooses to proclaim his nationality as a Moorish American and be recognized legally as an American citizen (not the federal states/union society/U.S.)Recognized by the Nations of the Americas or the Organization of American states then you must do so via the only entity recognized by the OAU and that is the Moorish Science Temple of America. This is a brief explanation of recognizing and acquiring ones Nationality.

We do hope that we have been helpful.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The Moorish Science Temple of America-1928

3. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    There are other political statuses as well.

One can become a national of their State rather than a citizen of the United States.

He should have went with their oath of office. The oath of office would be the "delegation of authority" order.
    He could have asked all for business cards.

If they had taken his child, he could file a writ of habeas corpus with the county.

4. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I love this video love how he put those savages in their place...He did so much better than I would have...I need to know him lol

5. asmith161718

Ratings:
    +158
    Thank god for prophet ali.

6. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Would you happen to have that Congressional Act which stripped the Moors of nationality?

7. asmith161718

Ratings:
    +158
    No. I don't have it. actually just became aware of Moors legal status just this weekend. I guess I need to do more research.

8. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I gotta come back to this. I'm trying to put my grandbaby to sleep.

9. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Nationality is a political status.
    Legal means in accordance to law.
    Lawful means that which is not forbidden by law (Bouvier's Law Dictionary, 1856).

10. asmith161718

Ratings:
    +158
    I don't understand what you're trying to get at?