Great shows for children

My wife tried to get my daughter into Dora, but she isn't interested. She really doesn't need it anyway, because her Spanish is better than her English. Half the time I don't know what this little girl is talking about! I assume that she is speaking gibberish, then my wife tells me she is speaking Spanish. I am going to have to improve my Spanish quickly! In a few years this little girl (as well as the new baby) are going to be back talking me, and I won't understand what they are saying!! Maybe I need to start watching Dora.

:lol: Oh yeah Pan! you better get with it real soon, cause those little buggers will mumble all kinds of things when you turn ya back. And Barney! Whew Why did you even write barney name out boldly Sister Angel! Ooooh! Even his laugh gets my stomach churney! :puke2: Sesame Street is good, zoom, and those reading lions that work in the library.(don't know the name of that one) Family, they even got me watching the homework hotline.

rofl....lol

PurpleMoons said:
My wife tried to get my daughter into Dora, but she isn't interested. She really doesn't need it anyway, because her Spanish is better than her English. Half the time I don't know what this little girl is talking about! I assume that she is speaking gibberish, then my wife tells me she is speaking Spanish. I am going to have to improve my Spanish quickly! In a few years this little girl (as well as the new baby) are going to be back talking me, and I won't understand what they are saying!! Maybe I need to start watching Dora.

:lol: Oh yeah Pan! you better get with it real soon, cause those little buggers will mumble all kinds of things when you turn ya back. And Barney! Whew Why did you even write barney name out boldly Sister Angel! Ooooh! Even his laugh gets my stomach churney! :puke2: Sesame Street is good, zoom, and those reading lions that work in the library.(don't know the name of that one) Family, they even got me watching the homework hotline.

Sister PurpleMoons, when I first read this reply and saw ...and I quote..." My wife tried to get my daughter into Dora" I almost fell out my seat because it caught me off guard. I said to myself...I didn't know she was *doing my hand like Fred Sandford* :uhh: gay ..not that I wouldn't rspect you any less...it just caught me off guard...then I rembered that reply sounded familiar...when I saw it was a quote from Brother Panafrica I fell out laughing. It lQQked like you were saying those words but I got it now...lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back