GRATUTITOUS CHASTISEMENT AFTER A THREAD WAS CLOSED!

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
The fact that you, brother Infomoetry would open a thread to chastise me long after the thread and the matter was closed is bad enough, but then to LIE, and say you didn't know the thread was closed is disgraceful...

You say that I should NEVER address you again???? Well, my beloved brother, I didn't address you in the first place, nor did I have any intention to... It was YOU who decided in your "wisdom" to reopen a closed thread to admonish me, to front and bash me publicly... That's alright, I can handle that.... But You brother lost every ounce of respect I ever had for you when you flat out LIED, and said you didn't know the thread was CLOSED already when you had to open it up to post in it again!!!

Now, I go back to the same thread, and you've opened the thing up, and erased your post!!! You are the disgrace, and I would hope that you are called to task by your fellow moderators... You weren't doing no moderating, brother, you were instigating, pure and simple.... I will honor your request as well, to never have a damned thing to say to you if tha is what you wish... Me and LIARS don't hang no way!

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
The fact that you, brother Infomoetry would open a thread to chastise me long after the thread and the matter was closed is bad enough, but then to LIE, and say you didn't know the thread was closed is disgraceful...

You say that I should NEVER address you again???? Well, my beloved brother, I didn't address you in the first place, nor did I have any intention to... It was YOU who decided in your "wisdom" to reopen a closed thread to admonish me, to front and bash me publicly... That's alright, I can handle that.... But You brother lost every ounce of respect I ever had for you when you flat out LIED, and said you didn't know the thread was CLOSED already when you had to open it up to post in it again!!!

Now, I go back to the same thread, and you've opened the thing up, and erased your post!!! You are the disgrace, and I would hope that you are called to task by your fellow moderators... You weren't doing no moderating, brother, you were instigating, pure and simple.... I will honor your request as well, to never have a damned thing to say to you if tha is what you wish... Me and LIARS don't hang no way!

Peace!
Isaiah

Brother Isaiah ... i don't know what thread or post your referencing. I know you won't mind giving me a link to it. I'll check it out and try to see if i can see anything.

For the record though ... Moderators can post to closed threads. When threads are closed, Moderators can still post to them. They have to notice that it's been closed, and then choose to pass it by. It's happened quite a few times over the years, where a Moderator didn't know it had been closed, and went ahead and responded. Generally though, once a thread is closed, it's closed to all of us ... Mods just have to notice that.

Give me the link though Brother, let me take a peek.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Isaiah said:

Peace!
Isaiah

pardon me if I may.................

We already discussed this in PM if you recall sir! I explained that I did not realize that it was closed and afterwards was called several names by YOU as you did not believe me and continued your rantings.........

I also explained that I went and deleted MY POST after realizing that it was closed around 10 AM this MORNING.......NOW YOU COME AND ACCUSE ME OF SOME MORE FOOLISHNESS WHEN i ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS TOO YOU!!!! Now you falsely accuse me ONCE AGAIN for what?????

what is it you are trying too achieve here with this childishness............when I went too the thread I clicked on the last page as I always do and saw where you were STILL calling names....I did not see the LOCK on the thread until after receiving your first PM (ONCE AGAIN)!!!!

just in case you still have convienient amnesia here are your violent PM's you sent me Brutha!!

http://destee.com/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=50471

http://destee.com/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=50447

check the times of the PM's and the time ISAIAH started this THREAD and you will see it was already discussed and that this is just his vain attempt to dusuade others which is unruly and wicked!!

How did I bash you, do you even know what I typed in that thread before realizing it was closed or did someone PM you as if it was closed how could you get in too see what I typed............................is there a snitch running around here we should know about??

I did not "BASH" you, I simply reiterated what "JAMESFROM PHILLY" had already asked/warned you of that you broke a rule and apologized then you continued too call names so I reminded you of your previous response too "JAMESFROMPHILLY"........that all!! If someone told you, they should have explained fully and not try too set you up too get into a foolish argument with me!!!

It took you over 2 hours too realize you wanted too make a complaint........smh at this nonsense!
you can't be Sirius brutha!!!

here is the link...........to the thread in question!!

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39813

Brother Info said:

Brother Isaiah, James has already warned you and you apologized and said you would leave the discussion alone......surely all of this is not called for brother!!

someone has misinformed you Isaiah, so if you would please give us or me his name in private if you like because as you can see I did not chastise or disrespect you in any way!!! JAMES, asked the same of you and you had no problem with it........so I don't suspect NOW THAT YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I SAID and not from a secret source that you would have a problem with what I asked of you!!

peace

sorry, I am not that intelligent.....didn't realize you could not open the links too the PM's I was sent by Isaih.........

so here is the text:

The First PM read:

Yesterday, 09:41 AM
Isaiah
$$ PREMIUM MEMBER $$ Join Date: Jun 2004

Brother What is Up With the Public Chastisement???

Brother Info, the thread was closed, man, and you opened it back up to PUBLICLY chastise me, brother???? What is THAT all about??? You frontin', or something??? Tryna gain some points with someone??? Brother THAT **** was what was unnecessary! Now you go somewhere and THINK about what YOU DID!

If you REALLY were about dealing with me respectfully you'd have done what I am doing now, and talked to me privately, brother... You didn't do that, which tells me that there is a lack of respect on YOUR part, Black Man...

Peace!
Isaiah

Info-Moetry responded:

First of all Isaiah, I did not realize it was closed....or I would not have responded at all!!

THere is NO lack of respect anywhere and I don't have too go anywhere too think about it. As I said I did not realize it was closed...........

The 2nd PM read

Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Isaiah
$$ PREMIUM MEMBER $$ Join Date: Jun 2004

Re: Brother What is Up With the Public Chastisement???

Brother, that is goddam lie!!!! You knew damned well that thread was closed because you had to open the mother up to post! You are lying deceitful bastard!!! Don't freekin address me if you cannot even be truthful and honest... You freekin lying assed bum!

Peace!
Isaiah

:cool:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back