Black People : Gratitude

Sekhemu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
I want to thank all the members for there support and encouraging words. I've been moved to the Nth degree by a number of replies in the Yes or No thread. I honestly didn't expect the response I got. So to all those that reached out to me, I want to give a great :heart:felt :thanks: I :love: you all!

Hetep!

BTW Destee you will be getting my donation at the end of this week :angel1:

Thank You Brother Sekhemu ... and i really aint try'n ta open up no can of worms or nuth'n ... but before you send that premium membership money ... you do realize we have white folk here, probably more than we're even aware of ... right?

i just don't want you to feel like you've been tricked into helping support this community.

Much Much Love My Dear Brother.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Thank You Brother Sekhemu ... and i really aint try'n ta open up no can of worms or nuth'n ... but before you send that premium membership money ... you do realize we have white folk here, probably more than we're even aware of ... right?

i just don't want you to feel like you've been tricked into helping support this community.

Much Much Love My Dear Brother.

:heart:

Destee

I know now! Don't know who they are though. But I do know this. Without opening up a can of worms either, I sort of have a six sense when it comes to white folks trying to cause problems here.

Not to say I told you so :argue: . Kiddin ofcourse

Sekhemu said:
I want to thank all the members for there support and encouraging words. I've been moved to the Nth degree by a number of replies in the Yes or No thread. I honestly didn't expect the response I got. So to all those that reached out to me, I want to give a great :heart:felt :thanks: I :love: you all!

Hetep!
your actions and statements gave me a bad feeling.
i think it brought this community down.
you seem to define black nationalism as hating white people.
that's not the way i define it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back