Black People : Grand Rising vs. Good Mourning

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
Grand rising” is a phrase the conscious community when they see or greet someone early in the day. The act of “rising” has an obvious correlate in the act of getting up or getting out of bed. Meanwhile, the use of prefixing the phrase with “grand” indicates that something bigger, more grandiose and more significant is at play.

ENGLISH WORDS ARE TRICKY. KNOW THE MEANING BEHIND THE MEANING

Good Mo(u)rning is a phrase that refers to grief and death. Mourning is a time of sadness because of a loss. When you're in mourning after a loved one dies, it is good to lean on your friends who understand why you are so sad. Mourning is an expression of grief or a time of grieving that follows a loved one's death or other serious loss.fd738985c09545bfe8629b7f254ad442.jpg

I never thought of this Sister ... good mo(u)rning ... :pi mad:

It's like ... hello ... I have heard people break that apart, like ... hell low ... saying why would you say that to someone ... hell low ... :eeek:

I've actually adjusted some of my responses due to this.

Thanks for teaching Sistar! :D

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back