Black People : GRAND MASTER TEACHERS

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Peace family!

For the past few days, I've been watching several videos by different African scholars. Most of them are videos that I've seen before, and I was basically watching them in order to remember things that I have forgotten about our story.

Regurgitating so much information, really made me appreciate the great scholars that we have had and still do have in our presence.

So many have come in front of us and presented information that was contradictory to what we were taught in school. We all owe a great deal to these scholars.

In order to change a person's condition, you must first change how they think about themselves. Because of this Eurocentric education we have received in America, we must be reeducated.

Everyone of us have our favorite African Scholars. I would like everyone to at least list five of their favorites. It doesn't have to be in any particular order.

Here are mine:
George GM James
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad
Dr. John Henrik Clarke
Dr. Yosef ben Jochannan
Bobby Hemmit
Noble Drew Ali

I'll add more later

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back