Nation of Gods and Earths : Grafting Out

Peace,

Good, God etc, might be considered antonyms with bad, devil, etc depending on your world view. I don't necessarily see those terms that way.

Good/bad, build/destroy, positive/negative at least in sociological constructs are relative terms. What may be good to one person might be bad to another. Feel me?

God and Devil doesn't fit in that world view for me because the Devil could disappear off the face of the Earth today and evil would remain. If you want to take the Yacub story on face value, what could be any greater evil than making a devil who is weak and wicked in the first place?

The question you need to address within self is, is God god if he becomes other than self? Is the Devil still devil if he becomes other than self? I don't think these labels are as cut and dry as a lot of people try to make them.

With that said I think you should consider the phrase "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." It adds complexity to the ideology of God being all "good" and devil being all "bad."

Peace

My question is why was if years later that the white man was grafted out? Why not have create the same positive and negative (GOD and devil) at the same time?

According to our degrees God has no birth record... that being said.

If the Original man had been created.... how COULD the devil be created at the same time? In the Yakub story, Yakub... an Original man... created the devil. Logic would dictate that the creator and createe didn't begin at the same time.

As far as balance goes, all the unfortunate and unwanted traits that are within the devil, are within the Original mad from which he was created. So that positive/negative ratio has always existed.

According to our degrees God has no birth record... that being said.

If the Original man had been created.... how COULD the devil be created at the same time? In the Yakub story, Yakub... an Original man... created the devil. Logic would dictate that the creator and createe didn't begin at the same time.

As far as balance goes, all the unfortunate and unwanted traits that are within the devil, are within the Original mad from which he was created. So that positive/negative ratio has always existed.
Peace,
That makes sense. Thank you!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back