Nation of Gods and Earths : Grafting Out

Discussion in 'Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group' started by Honey1201, May 6, 2013.

1. Honey1201

Honey1201 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    Peace,
    I have a simple question as it pertains to the grafting out of the white race. Now I have a complete understanding on who the original people are without question, and understand that with every and anything there is a negative and positive. My question is why was if years later that the white man was grafted out? Why not have create the same positive and negative (GOD and devil) at the same time?

2. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

Not such a simple question..... lol. This one has layers and layers of depth so before I can answer in a fashion you might understand I'll need to know what you're using as a reference for this story.

Peace

3. Honey1201

Ratings:
    +188
    Peace,
    I would be refering to the Yakub story.

4. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace

I see the significance of the that story in two ways.

1. In order to get to the weakest manifestation you have to go through a process.

2. Positive and Negative were in fact manifested at the same time. Devil is not the opposite power of God. God has no equal. Devil was grafted from the original man..... so that pretty much solidifies the reality of Devil not being on the same plane with God.

I don't subscribe to the notion that negative is a faculty that God doesn't possess. God is the essence of balance so you have to have both polarities to be considered whole and/or balanced. It is when you have the polarity of negativity without balance (no positive to keep the negativity in check) that you end up with Devil. It starts out as a thought and manifests into the physical.

Within our lessons the Devil is referred to as weak and wicked. Look those two words up in your reference material and you'll kinda see why only the Devil can do the job that he does. There is no check (conscience) to keep him (colored people) doing like the original man does. Thus, as we maintain this level of balance we're able to stay in tune with the harmonics of the universe which is Supreme Mathematics. Colored people can try to act like us but psychologically and physiologically we are not the same so they mostly fail. There are a small few of colored people who are able to do like the original man for limited amounts of time but as a race of people they have always come up short.

The lesson I draw up from the Yacub story is that when you stray away from righteousness the end result is Devil. You get a bleached version of the original man which has been devolved and separated so much from the original man to the point of no longer being original. So far from the original man that his ways and actions have nothing in common with righteousness. Righteousness being the way the original man goes about his business.

Does this make sense???

Peace

5. Honey1201

Ratings:
    +188
    So to get an understanding of the part that I highlighted, you're saying that God doesnt have an opposite BUT there has to be a balance. Wouldn't rightous (good, God, etc.) be synonyms with evil(bad, devil, etc)?

6. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

Good, God etc, might be considered antonyms with bad, devil, etc depending on your world view. I don't necessarily see those terms that way.

Good/bad, build/destroy, positive/negative at least in sociological constructs are relative terms. What may be good to one person might be bad to another. Feel me?

God and Devil doesn't fit in that world view for me because the Devil could disappear off the face of the Earth today and evil would remain. If you want to take the Yacub story on face value, what could be any greater evil than making a devil who is weak and wicked in the first place?

The question you need to address within self is, is God god if he becomes other than self? Is the Devil still devil if he becomes other than self? I don't think these labels are as cut and dry as a lot of people try to make them.

With that said I think you should consider the phrase "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." It adds complexity to the ideology of God being all "good" and devil being all "bad."

Peace

7. Honey1201

Ratings:
    +188
    Peace,
    Thank you for your answer. I'll have to meditate on that for a while :thinking: lol..

8. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    LOL...... yeah I told you it wasn't so simple. :wink:

9. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    According to our degrees God has no birth record... that being said.

If the Original man had been created.... how COULD the devil be created at the same time? In the Yakub story, Yakub... an Original man... created the devil. Logic would dictate that the creator and createe didn't begin at the same time.

As far as balance goes, all the unfortunate and unwanted traits that are within the devil, are within the Original mad from which he was created. So that positive/negative ratio has always existed.

10. Honey1201

Ratings:
    +188
    Peace,
    That makes sense. Thank you!