Black Money Business Jobs : Government Grants!!!

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by Coach707, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Coach707

Coach707 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Can anyone give me insight on Government grants? Are they for real? I have experienced that many of the grant programs are a scam! Does anyone know any web sites that are serious about giving away money?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)

The online Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance gives you access to a database of all Federal programs available to State and local governments (including the District of Columbia); federally -recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi-public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals. After you find the program you want, contact the office that administers the program and find out how to apply.

federal government resourcesGovernment at Your Fingertips

Our powerful search engine and ever-growing collection of topical and customer-focused links connects you to millions of web pages–from the federal government, local and tribal governments and to foreign nations around the world.

3. goldenstone11

goldenstone11 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    how to sign up for government grant money,

Hi dear, I've been out of school now for 2 years, I just bought a new car, I'm saving for down payment on a home, and I plan on paying off all of my debt in a few months. I can do all this, but I also really want to go to school to get a major in Pharmacy, which would be very expensive. I am kind of familiar with how to sign up for government grant money, but I'm not sure how much money they usually give. Has anyone here use a grant to pay for their education? And how much did they give you?

government grants

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

yes they are real.. finding them is the key...

most major corporations have to put aside a certain amount of money to keep their tax status and right offs ..... however if the money is not used they are allow'd to realocate it into different budgets.... namely their own pocket bonus budget...

they are usually trusts or foundations..... there are a lot of scams!

usually tho.. if a site ends in ...org... it's a non profit...

like fanny may foundation.. they have services to help find grants...

also.. if u grab u a fortune 500 mag.. a business mag..

look up the top companies... go to their sites, and use their search engine to look for grants they offer......

i would stay away from the outdated.. promising books .. that cost money.......

it's lots of research....... but they are out there....